• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Xenon and 18' Rim for Sale!

ariesleo

Hi All,

Have a set of Xenon (pre FL E90) and 18'M rim for sale with Goodyear tyre (Tyre abt 2 mths old / 2k mileage) for sale.

Tyre size is
Front 225/40 R18
Back 255/35R18

Rim have minor scratch but repaired

P/S: Both items require stock set to be installed in my car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xenon is Sold!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to sell the rim to the highest offer as I need to hand over the car to the dealer by Monday (15/03/2010).

I will close the sale on Sunday (14/10/2010) at 12 noon and hence if any bro out there is interested, you could post the bid on this thread.

Thank you and best regards.

Many Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Xenon and 18' Rim for Sale!

ariesleo;521911 said:
Hi All,

Have a set of Xenon (pre FL E90) and 18'M rim for sale with Goodyear tyre (Tyre abt 2 mths old / 2k mileage) for sale.

Tyre size is
Front 225/40 R18
Back 255/35R18

Rim have minor scratch but repaired

P/S: Both items require stock set to be installed in my car.

Hi Bro,

I am interested in your wheels. Please kindly advise if this fits E90 320i FL as well as the price. Do contact me at 91997377. Thanks.

Best regards,
Throttle 33.

Don't think TS has replied anyone here. Is he still selling?

Sorry guys, just got back in town yesterday (28/2).

All pm send.

Can contact me at 84486363 should u require more infor.

Many cheers!!

Hi,

I have my 323 rims with RFT which has been changed in dec 09. Let me know if you are keen on the trade.

just for the info of TS and potential buyers of the xenon, its not plug and play.

u need to swop your kickpanel control module. for some 320, u may even need to take over the harness as your original harness does not have power supply to the xenon main beam. unfortunately, afaik, the harness is also not available to be bought seperately. another matter, its tought to disassy the leveling sensors as they're connected to the suspension assembly.

after all the above, u need to do re-coding to enable the xenon ballast to fire up.

just fyi, as i did a retrofit and happen to learn these along the way. not a simple retrofit.

richlee7;524602 said:
just for the info of TS and potential buyers of the xenon, its not plug and play.

u need to swop your kickpanel control module. for some 320, u may even need to take over the harness as your original harness does not have power supply to the xenon main beam. unfortunately, afaik, the harness is also not available to be bought seperately. another matter, its tought to disassy the leveling sensors as they're connected to the suspension assembly.

after all the above, u need to do re-coding to enable the xenon ballast to fire up.

just fyi, as i did a retrofit and happen to learn these along the way. not a simple retrofit.
Thanks for sharing. How much is the cost for conversion and installation (excluding the Xenon lights)?

achee;524603 said:
Thanks for sharing. How much is the cost for conversion and installation (excluding the Xenon lights)?

i did mine w a host of other stuff, so can't exactly tell you how much for the xenon retrofit alone, but i'm quite sure it shudn cut a 4 figure...

in anycase, the permutations for the job is quite high as it depends on the version of your existing main (car) ecu software, ur ecu board version (and accompanying software), ur xenon main assembly version, ur harness version... so the easier the compatibility, the cheaper it should be.

like i said, its not an easy retrofit. actuali indicatively, u can also call up pml for a quote...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElsieHarris
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back