• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Z stab, any1 interested?

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
Rodney, Mr Fong, Fabian, Alvin do care to check out tis website!

Ok..Will do. But to sure if it's suitable for my car. Was told that there was nothing much I can do to my valvetronic engine. :(

Rod who did you consult. I've heard from several Jap and Hyundai owners that it works. FC went down and the car has more jump on auto. Not sure how exaggerate these comments are. I would be willing to try. How much would it cost for our cars? Which part of the warranty would it void?

That's the impression I get after reading articles from this forum as well as from speaking to Bernard. Was told that BMW has pretty squeezed out everything they could from the 2 litre four pot. There's really nothing much left to be done. Anyway the cost for this thing is about $70 I think...cheap if you ask me. However just like you, I'm also not too sure how this thing is gonna affect my warranty. Anyone else interested in this?

I had it installed in my E39. Cannot really tell the difference in performance as I also have the pulley installed. Maybe I am that sensitive. :)

The installation of the Z-Stab is similar to HVS, i.e. connect to your battery.

The owner have two version. The normal "black box" cost about S$55 while the EX version cost S$70. The EX version is suppose for performance car.

Regards,

Black_cat, do you still have warranty? Did PML make any noise?
Rodders, so you getting it fixed?

Still under warranty. Did not show to PML, don't know if they will make noise.

I think tis type of ting will nt affect our warranty. A volt stabilizer bought outside is already abt$105, n tis is $70(equilvilent or better than volt stabilizer) tats y i will get 1 n try. I will go on sat.

Black_cat, do you still have warranty? Did PML make any noise?
Rodders, so you getting it fixed?

Keen on getting it fixed but however I'm kinda of tied up with activities this weekend. Will have to probably wait for another time I guess.

:(

I think tis type of ting will nt affect our warranty. A volt stabilizer bought outside is already abt$105, n tis is $70(equilvilent or better than volt stabilizer) tats y i will get 1 n try. I will go on sat.

BTW were you at the Fullerton Hotel last nite? Tot I saw your ride at the driveway?

Re: Z stab, any1 interested?

Alvin666 said:
I m gng to get 1 of this n try(either tis fri, sat or sun) Chk out tis website.
www.z-stab.com
Performance gain depend on each indivisual's car. Tis weekend is their last installation b4 it is actually gng to be priced in the market. So make up ur mind, give me a call if 1 2 go together. Rodney, Mr Fong, Fabian, Alvin do care to check out tis website!

Bro, wat time you going? Where? Sounds interesting leh. Call me at 98567320 ok?

Thanks!

Guys who's going tomorrow? TOday was out the whole day. Did anyone get this fixed? Alvin if you're going let me know numbe ris 92954865

Cheers
Jason

Wow tis thing really works! My audio sound better wif deep base. My pick up torque is better n headlight is brighter! $70 bucks worth it!(at least for my car) As i said different car might have different results. Tomorrow is the last day to install liao(i suppose). The decision is yours....

I'm going. Just SMSed him. Thanks for the call Alvin really appreciate it.
darn... if my lights get any brighter. that'll be quite jialat for me :)

Can the owner of that E39 (if he is a forum member) who fitted the z-stab give a review of the gadget? Would be nice to know.

gabey said:
Can the owner of that E39 (if he is a forum member) who fitted the z-stab give a review of the gadget? Would be nice to know.
wardeekrup, let me know when u find out.

Hello ACBoy and Gabey,

I cannot really feel the difference as per description given by some of the forum members. Maybe the reason is I have the following installed: pulley and CB-26.

I do feel the difference in performacne before and after the pulley and CB-26.

I would suggest that you try out the z-stab before geting one, though it is not expensive. If you are interested, you can take mine for a test.

Regards,

hi black cat,

thanks alot for the offer, bro. How can i hook up with you? i've got the pulley and cb-26 installed also. hey, i've even got a hot inazuma(?) attached to the battery! But, i'm just curious to find out whether this thing works since there is so much rave about it. Alternatively, you can call or sms me at 91190743. thanks, bro.

heya, this sounds interesting to me..i might be able to squeeze sometime out to go down, anyone would drop me an sms to 91528722 the time you going down? :D

regards
roland

This thread is freakin 3 years old... pls note date of previous thread before posting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back