Z3 exhaust

Zed

Have any ideas for a Z3 1.9 model exhaust / mufflers? i am at the moment surveying the prices and brands my car and looking for where can i get 1 in singapore.

need assistance.

Z

Re: Z3 exhaust

The one u can get in Spore are probably AC ( PML n BenzLine perhaps ), SuperSprint (Jeep Chee ), Remus (Fong Kim ) and Sebring ( Juzz4Cars )

are you looking for a loud exhaust or just a nicer sounding one? if the former, then.......

in retrospect, after spending 2k on my ACS exhaust, which sounds awesome by the way, i now have this piece of advice for you:

since you're already out of warranty, for a little more money, get headers, punch through your cats and remove all the sound deadening material from your muffler. loud as hell with power gains to boot.

Hmm... Since I'm a ac-schnitzer fans, I'll say go for acs. $1620 @ Ac-schnitzer/ PML Kampong Arang.

Does any1 have the numbers for ther remus and sebring distributors, that i can call?

Thanks a bunch for the info.

Z

Hi

Sky;141249 said:
Hmm... Since I'm a ac-schnitzer fans, I'll say go for acs. $1620 @ Ac-schnitzer/ PML Kampong Arang.

I couldn't agree with you more.

The sound coming from an AC Schnitzer exhaust system, especially while driving a cabriolet topless, is really shiok!

The Mixmaster;141697 said:
Hi

I couldn't agree with you more.

The sound coming from an AC Schnitzer exhaust system, especially while driving a cabriolet topless, is really shiok!

:goodup: .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betso888netph

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back