Zaino Detailing Centre

tansh68

Hi,

Anyone knows what happened to the Zaino detailing centre at Toh Guan, has it closed or shifted ? Thanks for any info.

Re: Zaino Detailing Centre

Tried zaino abt 1 yr ago. Sad to say, didn't meet my expectations.

Thanks for the info. Have they shifted ? I called the number in Toh Guan but it is no longer in use. Could not find more info as the Exterior Section folder in this forum is also closed. Any clue what happened as I have taken their package ?

I tot I saw some notice posted here by zainol a couple of weeks ago

tansh68;798131 said:
Hi,

Anyone knows what happened to the Zaino detailing centre at Toh Guan, has it closed or shifted ? Thanks for any info.

Ya they shut down already, dun think they shifted. Did my last grooming 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for the info. Any idea if whether they will refund any unused session if I had bought the package.

Wah knn lucky my package finished last year. My wife's also just finished. Sign package really dangerous man.

They contacted me for refund, gave them all details, spoken to them a week back n was told that they are preparing chq refund but wait for their call when chq is ready. Now phone also not working, think hv to write off it off liao. I will go sonax n pay per visit. Sign package is really dangerous. Sigh...

I had my last session in March. Jean who ran the show, did not ask me to renew, which I found odd, but I also noticed that this final polish job didn't look as good as normal, so I didn't offer either.

Today, I went to the Shell car wash at 7 mile Bukit Timah and one of the Zaino guys was working there. He told me Zaino Toh Guan had closed but didn't say why other than the boss decided enough. They always seemed pretty busy.

I work in Tuas so looking for a recommendation for a "quality" detailer in the west. Any ideas anyone?

Singapore Brummie;799169 said:
I had my last session in March. Jean who ran the show, did not ask me to renew, which I found odd, but I also noticed that this final polish job didn't look as good as normal, so I didn't offer either.

Today, I went to the Shell car wash at 7 mile Bukit Timah and one of the Zaino guys was working there. He told me Zaino Toh Guan had closed but didn't say why other than the boss decided enough. They always seemed pretty busy.

I work in Tuas so looking for a recommendation for a "quality" detailer in the west. Any ideas anyone?

Yea.. Agree with Brummie, my last polishing was rather a sloppy job.. Chop chop type, was done less than 2hrs.. Brummie, you could pay Revol a visit.. Swear by wobbles that they are damn good.. I will pay them a visit soon..

st8800;799119 said:
Wah knn lucky my package finished last year. My wife's also just finished. Sign package really dangerous man.

I will not sign package anymore.. Knn anyhw do one.. U damn lucky bro..

moral of the story is don't sign package

I would rather pay alittle more for single service and go back again each time I need...rather than sign package for a reputable brand and then find out when things cock up tat actually this shop and that shop are not affililated altho both looks to be the same company

Having said that, what about those at carparks? They are a franchise or same company? If parkway parade carpark one closes down and you have remaining polishing package left, can go to any other outlets of the same brand/company?

i also sign with this zaino at toh guan for my previous car but heng expired liao after that no more

Buy simple products and teach your maid how to use them properly, everyday also gim gim goot goot.

maid's job is to polish body

C3PO say one

Infratint has two types of packages..

1. Fishbowl package..must go his shop behind to choose the girls.. all above 18. Make sure u see face..could be Milk in the fishbowl

2. Personal package..he rubba u on a regular basis

Sherman has no tinting package in case u are interested..tinting is his front only for the fishbowl services

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back