Zimmermann Rotor

wilman2772

Legendary 10 Years
I'm on Zimmermann for the front now, so far ok, nothing to shout about......

BBK will be gooooood for me, but no $$, sigh.... :(

'The Great White'

take mine lah...

hey do you happen to know the price of the rear zimmerman disc for 330i? issit more ex or cheaper than the BMW cross-drilled rears?

Racebred said:
take mine lah...

hey do you happen to know the price of the rear zimmerman disc for 330i? issit more ex or cheaper than the BMW cross-drilled rears?

Thanks bro!! U R so kind!! I can only afford free BBK at the moment......cos of my big 'lobang' in my pocket that cost me a UUC BBK!!! Sigh.....

Can give me yours 1st with monthly instalment at $100/mth interest free??? Please???? :roll:

Dunno whether BVO got the Zimmermann for 330 rear boh.....should be cheaper than wat piggy have mentioned in the other thread!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:

'The Great White'

I'm on Zimmermann too.. so far, no prob.

Yo, u really need BKK !!! hahaha :shoot: change... change... change... :thumbsup:

Just 1 stupid question ... How do you guys tell if your brakes are wrapped ? I know by washing your rims immediately after a drive will accelerate the prosess.

When the brakes are wrapped is it a spongy feeling your looking for or via visual inspection ? cheers

calvin said:
wilman2772 said:

'The Great White'

I'm on Zimmermann too.. so far, no prob.

Yo, u really need BKK !!! hahaha :shoot: change... change... change... :thumbsup:

Apart from Zimmermann Rotors, what other things have you put in your car?

I tried to keep up with you last Sunday along Mountbattern Road heading up to the ECP at around 6pm, but almost couldn't! How come your car accelerate so damn fast???? tell me! tell me! :whattheh:

ah pui said:

I tried to keep up with you last Sunday along Mountbattern Road heading up to the ECP at around 6pm, but almost couldn't! How come your car accelerate so damn fast???? tell me! tell me! :whattheh:

Pui, i tot whos the black 330... so its u.. got bu(s) inside wow... whos that ? hahahaa :laughlik:
me where got fast... only reason is "coz i slim.." :thumbsup: hahahahaa..

calvin said:
ah pui said:

Pui, coz i slim.. :thumbsup: hahahahaa..

oh yeah hor.. nnb... :shoot: chao san bor!!!

calvin said:
ah pui said:

Pui, i tot whos the black 330... so its u.. got bu(s) inside wow... whos that ? hahahaa :laughlik:

that was my mum lah! and she's not a MILF hor, she's an ah soh.

tried to call you but realised i had left my hp at home, so thought can drive up next to you and wave, but.... YOU ZOOM OFF SO FAST! still... you must let me know your "secret formula" hor!

p/s : the UUC ARB issue is still KIV, but will let you know when i decide to swop it. take care of yourself and don't go catching veins! :)

ah pui said:
calvin said:
ah pui said:

tried to call you but realised i had left my hp at home, so thought can drive up next to you and wave, but.... YOU ZOOM OFF SO FAST! still... you must let me know your "secret formula" hor!

p/s : the UUC ARB issue is still KIV, but will let you know when i decide to swop it. take care of yourself and don't go catching veins! :)

:wtf: !!!! Still haven't lup in your UUC ARB ah???? Wat U waiting for har???

:screwedu:

'The Great White'

calvin said:
ah pui said:

Bro, can borrow me $3k 1st?? I know I need BBK......can't stop is worst dan can't go fast.....kekekekeke :roll:

'Clan Master'

wilman2772 said:
[Dunno whether BVO got the Zimmermann for 330 rear boh.....should be cheaper than wat piggy have mentioned in the other thread!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Bro,

Those i posted are floating rotor similiar to the M3 ones.... not the same as zimmerman ones....

But i might just get the zimmerman ones ! think it's way cheaper...

U got the price for the frt and rear for a 330i rotor ?

piggyboyz said:
wilman2772 said:
[Dunno whether BVO got the Zimmermann for 330 rear boh.....should be cheaper than wat piggy have mentioned in the other thread!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Bro,

Those i posted are floating rotor similiar to the M3 ones.... not the same as zimmerman ones....

But i might just get the zimmerman ones ! think it's way cheaper...

U got the price for the frt and rear for a 330i rotor ?

I'll go ask Benard 2moro for U sir!!!

:laughlik:

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
ah pui said:
calvin said:
ah pui said:

:wtf: !!!! Still haven't lup in your UUC ARB ah???? Wat U waiting for har???

:screwedu:

'The Great White'

sir white,

after my recent trek up to the land of the free,
i have been left with a massive case of OD.

as such, no moola to support the installation at the moment.

reference our telecon,
it's not a problem.
sms me when you wanna collect the stuff your moddiness. :wavey:

was at BVO just now..
no stock for 330.
have to wait for a month!
jialat... like dat... how to drive?

if your rotors are warped u can consider skimming them first. unless it's just a feeble excuse to mod mod mod. heheheh

Re: Zimmermann Rotor

Charontes said:
Hi all,
Just realised my brake rotor has warped.
was recommended to replace with Zimmermann x-drilled rotors.
anybody here using zimmermann?

Zimm_11.jpg

Hi, Btw where to get Zimmerman? Tia
Cheers

What's the difference in size for the rotors of the 330 and the 325?

jaskin said:
What's the difference in size for the rotors of the 330 and the 325?

320 is 286x22mm for the front & 276x19mm for the rear

325 is 300x22mm for the front & 294x19mm for the rear

330 is 325x25mm for the front & 320x22mm for the rear

'The Great White'

Re: Zimmermann Rotor

lecabrio said:
Charontes said:
Hi all,
Just realised my brake rotor has warped.
was recommended to replace with Zimmermann x-drilled rotors.
anybody here using zimmermann?

Zimm_11.jpg

Hi, Btw where to get Zimmerman? Tia
Cheers

Sir!! BVO!!! :shock:

:thumbsup:

'The Great White'

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads