BMW idrive service history updates

Kodax

Hi Folks,

Recently I brought my car for a regular servicing but unfortunately the independent servicing shop is unable to update the service history within my idrive system. I would like to keep a full digital service history within my idrive system.

Do you guys have any recommendation for a workshop that could help update the service history? Except for PML, I would like to engage them as a last option.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum, I couldn’t find anywhere else suitable to post this.

Thanks again!

maybe you can check with the workshops registered here? It's good you do that because I'm one of them who would look into this before making any purchase.

Hi Folks,

Recently I brought my car for a regular servicing but unfortunately the independent servicing shop is unable to update the service history within my idrive system. I would like to keep a full digital service history within my idrive system.

Do you guys have any recommendation for a workshop that could help update the service history? Except for PML, I would like to engage them as a last option.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum, I couldn’t find anywhere else suitable to post this.

Thanks again!

the independent workshops cant do that.

Only PML or BIS ( old Munich ) which are the official BMW workshops can ' touch ' that part .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakhiatvcoffee

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back