我的小红 – 320i LCI

Re: 我的小红 – 320i LCI

haha ... have heard countless times liao
many bro collect car and mod chop chop lolipop and declare mod almost complete liao.
but the almost is not the end of the journey ... sure got something to mod later :lol:

het;670554 said:
Tks ....but sad to say, my mod journey is endin pretty soon as well :(

ac323;670555 said:
i am pretty sure you will find something to mod........

cheers

wt_know;670559 said:
haha ... have heard countless times liao
many bro collect car and mod chop chop lolipop and declare mod almost complete liao.
but the almost is not the end of the journey ... sure got something to mod later :lol:

Well...i understand wher ur comin fr but almost all my big ticket items r more or less settled...ther will be more mod in time to come but will be small n gradual :yummie:

het;670657 said:
Well...i understand wher ur comin fr but almost all my big ticket items r more or less settled...ther will be more mod in time to come but will be small n gradual :yummie:

by the time when u are completely done.:whythis:... time to sell..... and get ready for the new f30.

SY3;670663 said:
Getting nicer n sweet each day...:thumbsup:

Tks :p

jonleeck;670671 said:
by the time when u are completely done.:whythis:... time to sell..... and get ready for the new f30.

Hopefully by then, COE permits....hahaha :D

usually its either mod big time after that occasional mods or some cases, mod hiong hiong suddenly sell car like Gr8golf or Chershen...keke

tomace;670864 said:
De-mod & re--mod again?

Good things will come to an end one ~~ Its e process tat matters ~~

Cheers ~~ :)

Agreed...jus like baby makin.....its the process we ejy :twisted: hahaha

sszone;670868 said:
usually its either mod big time after that occasional mods or some cases, mod hiong hiong suddenly sell car like Gr8golf or Chershen...keke

Not for me cos i really cant afford to....:roll::roll::roll:

Nice!

I like the front bumper splitter. Hope to install on my white e90.

Can share with me where to buy and install? Tks!

evil devil;672762 said:
Nice!

I like the front bumper splitter. Hope to install on my white e90.

Can share with me where to buy and install? Tks!

Hi bro, carbon splitter ordered n installed @ PML ;)

Will be luping my rear caliper later tis afternoon....finally, after almost 3 weeks of hiatus.....Pics shd be up by tmr.....I hope :D :D :D

standard bmw performance rear rotor is blank. yours is combo (slotted and drilled) :thumbsup:
you use the same front rotor for rear?

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;677101 said:
standard bmw performance rear rotor is blank. yours is combo (slotted and drilled) :thumbsup:
you use the same front rotor for rear?

Hmmz...I was told prior ordering that the rear should be plain. But when arrived, its in slotted and 'drilled' (which i'm more than happy cos it definitely looked more aggressive !!)... why i say its 'drilled' cos if you look closer, they are not exactly drilled but more of dimpled i.e. there are no through holes on the entire rotor....but 1 thing for sure, the rear rotor is definitely smaller than the front :chinese::chinese::chinese:

some minor updates, see pics on Pg 1 =)

sorry to hear this ... keep us posted. luckily the dyno detects this sinister issue otherwise not known
thanks

Some minor mods…..got my ride a BMC air filter + 01 air scoop + supposed to do tuning (in hope to rectify some jerky gear experience), end up after the initial dyno, tuner found more sinister problem with my engine…..dyno chart revealed some major dips during high rev, which is pretty much unseen of by the tuner !! He mentioned it might be the valvetronic issue….too technical liao, cant catch much balls anyway.

Aborted the tuning session and quickly arranged with PML and had my ride sent in to do a diagnostic check. I pass them my dyno chart and says they will revert again by next week ……well, hope they can solve the issue. But as it is, my ride is still doing well….I guess

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;684917 said:
sorry to hear this ... keep us posted. luckily the dyno detects this sinister issue otherwise not known
thanks

Ya loh....anti climax yet again....:shakehea:

Tuner also says my ride BHP is on the low end....hahahaha....another look firece but cant run ride....Pengzzz :nutkick:

silvergrey;684938 said:
very Nicely modded. Cheers

Tks Bro :wavey:

One kind of awesome. I remember Chershen's red E90 also damn nice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app