• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

04/09 530i E60 potentially on sale

Re: 04/09 530i E60 potentially on sale

Guess we are staying in the same block

Never knew you did so much to your car.....always comment to my wife it has a nice note when you drive off from the carpark, better that the black 330 smg cab (wonder if he lurks in this forum also)...though that is one nice car too

maybe we can say hi sometime...i am the one driving the audi and focus

hmm..wow! nice surprise...yours is the Silver A3 hatch? i m trying to recall now mate..pm me if u wish...we catchup.

Hi,

Saw u coming fast on my rear view mirror and disappearing into distant on Robinson rd today. Black and Loud.

bro go get a rocket strapped to your back. that's definitely for you no regrets trust me

just resurrecting this thread..cos i backside itchy again....serious buyers pls pm me.

the itch neber stop huh... so far i have been able to scratch mine and keep it at bay (with some distraction of course).... i think for a little while. but the real itch will bite when the warranty times out for me in 10 months time.. the question will be which one to go next?
need a four door and drives like a well... UDM. sound like you found yours!?

johnny..yes yes i found mine...n i bet u can use it too.....

:naughty: WAIT! totoseow!

Dun sell yr car b4 i get to 'see' it!

Really interested on how "fast" it could be!:lol2:

no matter how powerful a car is (unless its crazy powerful like a veyron), after a while, you will always want more....

i think if u want that kick up the pants feeling, better to get a FI car , maybe something with the initials AMG...

DENNISLMH said:
:
Dun sell yr car b4 i get to 'see' it!

:

Dont buy Dont Ask... and frankly the way u ask, for sure u will not get a reply from me.

Hymics said:
Free BUMP for Toto... Great Car!!
Yeah. Probably the meanest 530 in Singapore.
Another free bump for him too.

Toto bro,
Can share some pics of your mean machine for the benefit of those who have not seen your car before? Must be very kilat with so many brothers here attesting to it! So what is your next ride?

wa thx dan n rod...deeply touched. unfortunately i m very stupid i dunno how to upload pics...message tells me 1.2mb cannot go in...can only do 293kb..how la?

Mockngbrd said:
think better to post sound clip of the car...

Haha I also say... it sounds like nothing on earth :thumbsup:

hi toto.. its been a while.
wat are u eyeing now?

if only i can afford a 5.... i will take yours man.

ahhhh!! how i wish i can have ur E60!! i just bought mine like 3 months ago.. :( :( if only i saw this thread earlier... :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88betcodes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back