1 series

Tanzy

Legendary 10 Years
Brandons,

Not from PML. You will have to try parallel importers.

Yup.... think they are worried about brand dilution...

Not exactly untrue I must admit... imagine seeing BMWs as often as toyotas?.. heeheee

Not surprising PML is cautious after the flop of Merc A class.

They are currently only available in Europe and I think Japan. If the sales are successful for these regions then I think they might consider expanding. Think they are all LHD only now.

MRacer77 said:
They are currently only available in Europe and I think Japan. If the sales are successful for these regions then I think they might consider expanding. Think they are all LHD only now.

Already on sale in NZ in RHD :thumbsup:

Maybe we can ask TTS since they doing PI....

Someone checked with them yet ? Anyone got price ??

It WOULD be a sad sight if BM's become too common yea? actually seein alot of them around, especially 3 series... But if Performance could earn, i don't see a reason y they wouldn't bring in the ONEs yea?

peasonally, i think the ONE's are sweet-tight looking packages...

:p

peacE~

Guys, I live in Germany and personally got into one of the 1ers at the showroom.

It's a good size for Singapore, not so good for the average German.

Rides well and interiors is quite BMW, not some cheapo plasticy dash like the first A class.

Certainly had good feedback from the German press, and the new 3 will be moving one up. Hence, Performance may consider bringing it in.

Don't know if Singaporeans will buy a hatch though. It's good competition for the new A3 5 door. Far better than the new A class. The new A3 wins in the looks department.

hotmit said:
Guys, I live in Germany and personally got into one of the 1ers at the showroom.

It's a good size for Singapore, not so good for the average German.

Rides well and interiors is quite BMW, not some cheapo plasticy dash like the first A class.

Certainly had good feedback from the German press, and the new 3 will be moving one up. Hence, Performance may consider bringing it in.

Don't know if Singaporeans will buy a hatch though. It's good competition for the new A3 5 door. Far better than the new A class. The new A3 wins in the looks department.

whats the price like compared to the new 3s?

hotmit said:

Certainly had good feedback from the German press, and the new 3 will be moving one up...........

Based on what you said here, it further strengthened my belief that the current E46 is a good buy . If the E90 is moving up the range scale, I guess this would imply that price as well. The future 3 series may be out of my reach in the future. Since interior space of a car is a major consideration of singaporean car buyer, it might as well better to go for the E46 at the present discounted price from PML.

MRacer77 said:

The RHD 120i is already on sale in Gt. Britain. If avail in Japan, that would be RHD too :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmconsultant
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back