100Km servicing - what to expect?

vtanwk

Hi! has anyone done their 100km servicing yet? Although, my E90 is has not reach that mark I like to know more about what is involved.

I understand that one of the things that needs changing is the timing belt? or something like that? What does replacement/work needs to be done?

appreciate any guidance given..

cheers!

Re: 100Km servicing - what to expect?

Change the PCV hoses.....radiator leaks if any ..... Bushings and mounts ..... Vanos seals .... VCG .......

For BMW I have no idea. I try not to expect what needs to be changed but pray for less need to be changed.

vtanwk;968374 said:
Hi! has anyone done their 100km servicing yet? Although, my E90 is has not reach that mark I like to know more about what is involved.

I understand that one of the things that needs changing is the timing belt? or something like that? What does replacement/work needs to be done?

appreciate any guidance given..

cheers!

i tink our engine running on timing chain right.correct me if i am wong.

Yeap, its on timing chain. no need to change.
as for whats to be changed at the 100Km mark, theres tons of info in the past threads.
there can be 1001 stuff that needs to be changed or only 1; the car itself. :p
I would suggest that you bring the car to any site sponsor workshop and pay @ $80-90 for a QC inspection. they will be in the best position to tell you what needs to be changed, from there, you can ask for quotes before the decision.
Cheers!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubvietnam
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back