135i COUPE 6-SP MANUAL FROM PML

Re: 135i COUPE 6-SP MANUAL FROM PML

bro abeng - u boleh try-try kerata saya, tapi kita lari nak singapour tak bagus. lanti 'abang-TP' tankap.

bros - there should be sufficiently strong after market replacement clutches available as the tranny is not new. e46 monster had the getrag-6sp mated with m3-smg dual-spring heavy-duty clutch set to handle 420+nm torque.

420nm+ torque is not high for the 135/335 engine with aft markt reflash & parts done.
I am just curious lah.. how long can the clutch tahan the possible abuses that it will be put thru.. even with aft market ones. :)
also, your gear sets and synchros..
nanti skali every 6 mths gotta replace this and that.. very da expensive ah..

tks for your inputs, but, that torque figure was for sequel 1 - e46monster.
sekarang sequel 2 - e82monster which you are correct to mention that the entire driveline will be able to take much higher figures.

we are targeting 420+bhp with close to 500+nm torque (if we are able to get it from a 3.0lt block). else, we are sure that the aftermarkets mod for the driveline will be able to cope with the additional strain.

anyhow, mau mayang kereta mau kasi wang - that's my motto and that's the fun of modding, bros.

e46monster;351710 said:
bros,

let's contact each other when your cars arrive in case you are looking at mods. have already discussed with j4c (who are max mod my gti) on what will be done when the 135i arrives. best is to go manual if you intend to go beyond 370bhp for the 135i (or above stage1). learnt my lessons from e36 and e46 in which we were forced to convert both to manual when the auto boxes died.

the gti-dsg box is rated to handle max 320bhp which is a BIG SHAME! the dbilas turbo setup was designed to go 350bhp. but, we were forced to limit to around 320bhp else, tranny failure.

if you intend you 135i to go above stage2-bout 400+bhp, then, manual is the best. the previous monster - e46 with 3.0litre tranny/torque converter/hayden tranny cooler only lasted about 6mths before losing both 1s & 2nd gears.

j4c have arquay 4-tips titanium full system exhaust with downpipe, forge blow-off, forged intercooler, piped intake (like the neuspeed for the gti), larger injectors and ride-on programme for the 135i. not sure whether to lighten the crank and re-profile webs (that will improve hydro-dynamics in the crankcase, lighten internal weight and resistance for quick revs and hence, turbo spool-up) = more bhp + torque.

you may like to look at 19s rims (stock is 18x45x215 fronts and 18x245x35 rears) and go, 19x235x35 fronts and 19x255/265x30rears. that will ensure traction when launching.

You are just itching all over now, waiting for your car to come huh? :nehnehhh:

The N54 engine in the 135i, with mods, is already hitting 580nm which is relatively high. To the extent of the life of ur gearbox, time will tell. But so far, most ppl are faring well with it. AFAIK, there was a recall of clutches for the manual version in US recently.

Tempting, I may be the 2nd one but ... wife said I am crazy to go manual as I did for for previous Audi Turbo ride!!! But again ... who knows :) And yes, the guys at Juzz will make it into any monster you want!

e46monster;340714 said:
dear guys and gals,

price is SGD179,500 less SGD6k for the 6-sp manual version and if you confirm and make the initial booking fee of SGD26,050 (required for indent cars), you may catch the july production.

if you require more info, plse pm me or call my SA - john @ 9851-8893.

bst rgds.

my car super indent with lots of options and i pay $10,000 booking fee only.now i know i am a preferred customer.

viva la PML.

Darth Vader;352523 said:
my car super indent with lots of options and i pay $10,000 booking fee only.now i know i am a preferred customer.

viva la PML.

I only added 2 options and I ve to pay $25k deposit, so I am not preferred customer I know.

Larmpa la PML (next car = Audi or Porsche[off peak car] )

YES, BRO SNOWDOG! and you guys will be the ones to mod it for me.

bros, sure if you managed to pay only S$10k for your indent of 135i, plse pm or refer me your SA. i would like to deal with him next time cos' this is 3rd bimmer bought from PML. knn, i would also like to know if i not preferred customer 2?

e46monster;352837 said:
YES, BRO SNOWDOG! and you guys will be the ones to mod it for me.

bros, sure if you managed to pay only S$10k for your indent of 135i, plse pm or refer me your SA. i would like to deal with him next time cos' this is 3rd bimmer bought from PML. knn, i would also like to know if i not preferred customer 2?

I am sure John will give you preferred service lah... :yummie:

All E92 335 owners beware!!! Think we better keep some of the secrets to ourselves....heh heh... Cant let these 135i coupe guys beat us!!!

Given that they are much lighter, smaller and more nimble, think we got more cars against us now!!! hahahaha.

Congrats on your purchase! When want to race? Better race you first when stock!!!

interesting thread. virus all over. self infected one someone.

only mod what goes under the hood? tell us more about your exterior plans.

Huh? I really dont bother with exterior mods. Doesnt make my car faster. Except that i have got the same progressive MEs as you!!! Great choice bro!

oh! did you got the one with VOLK words engraved on it or not. I saw the new ME in LS a few weeks back its so plain n boring. I won't get it if I'm getting now.

Wah really ah? ok I go paste on a few more stripes later!!! Dont talk so much... does your M3 have racing stripes??? Or maybe cos its fast enough already, so dont need.

Btw, my volks ME centre wheel caps are actually BMW ones. So didnt bother me whether they had the VR words inscribed.

huh! RAYS VOLK ME center core can fit with Original BMW one... I asked Kelvin, LS said can't !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!

Sorry sorry. I think cannot fit but i just stuck the OEM sticker from the wheel cap over. Fits almost perfectly.

guys & girls,

long wait is finally over. 135i has just arrived on our strictly restricted and well-policed shores. trying to time collection next friday just before F1 wkend. car is black with black interior and chrome brushed trim. cf frt grill already bought from sszone. PML SA has readied front sticker and double-sided acrylic rr number plate.

juzz guys have readied mods -

1. cross coilovers camber/CASTOR adjustment with 15-stage rebound.
2. h&r anti-rolls frt & rr adjustable with polyu bushings.
3. forge diverter valves.
4. racing dynamics large intercooler (wah! the forge large intercooler which we had
to couple with the dbilas big turbo on the GTi is awesome and filled up the entire
front end. no joke! running with 2xintercooler!).
5. ultimate racing turbo downpipes.
6. arqray full exhaust with quad-titanium tips.
7. 3D rr CF diffuser for quad exhaust.
8. active autowerkes piggy back system.
9. short-shift with matt leather knob 6-sp and orange lights.
10. stoptech 355x32mm 6pot bbk frt.
11. stoptech 345x28mm 4pot bbk rr.
12. throttle response kit.
13. turbo-boost gauge with orange lights

next on the list -

1. vf engineering engine and tranny mounts.
2. garang bodykit (like to check if the kit could allow hid fogs without impending
air-flow cos bmw highly discourages fogs on the 135i).
3. set of 19s with michelin ps - problem there's so many chio rims but all too heavy.

anyone has suggestions on 19x8.5 less than 8.5kg each rim? thinking about advan racing or me progressive.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123BBargains

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back