150 or 156hp

dchiew

hi everyone... on PML's brochures, the LCI e90 has 156hp but i read from some article that the homologated version only has 150hp.

can advice which is correct?

thanks.

Re: 150 or 156hp

PS vs BHP? Anyway doesn't matter dude...thereabouts and with or without that extra 6 horses no difference.

PS and HP conversion is very near but i am just curious 150hp or 156hp... cannot feel it but just like to know which is which for the local e90 LCI. thanks.

Bro, not important, because your car will probably has a different number anyway...

the local version seems to be 156bhp according to the PML brochures... went to check the BMW website, it says 168bhp at 6700rpm and 210Nm...

150, 156, 168, what have you
when dyno, the number could be way below what you expect
sometime i really doubt what the manufacturer put on the specs because the data was was obtained based on their "control environment" test results which could be heavily manupilated by their own definitions and settings.

wt_know;514312 said:
150, 156, 168, what have you
when dyno, the number could be way below what you expect
sometime i really doubt what the manufacturer put on the specs because the data was was obtained based on their "control environment" test results which could be heavily manupilated by their own definitions and settings.
ur rims too heavy lah bro. leave it stock and u will get ur 160 bhp. hehe

hahaha .... i told EMF if i upgrade to 19" i need him to push from the back when i accelerate ... kekeke

Slater;514316 said:
ur rims too heavy lah bro. leave it stock and u will get ur 160 bhp. hehe

wt_know;514319 said:
hahaha .... i told EMF if i upgrade to 19" i need him to push from the back when i accelerate ... kekeke
i think so too. unless ur rims r advan or some super light rims.

how is EMF btw? not see him in here for a while.

Slater;514325 said:
i think so too. unless ur rims r advan or some super light rims.

how is EMF btw? not see him in here for a while.

I'm good bro, thanks for asking. A bit tied up with work and house hunting lah, that's why hasn't been logging in as much as I'd ike. How's things with you? New ride here yet?

Btw, our bro wt_know already toying with that idea bro ... advan rims are in his sight now!:thumbsup:

And to the TS, sorry for this off track topic.:)

EMF;514337 said:
I'm good bro, thanks for asking. A bit tied up with work and house hunting lah, that's why hasn't been logging in as much as I'd ike. How's things with you? New ride here yet?

Btw, our bro wt_know already toying with that idea bro ... advan rims are in his sight now!:thumbsup:

And to the TS, sorry for this off track topic.:)
wah, so soon moving out liao? thought u just moved in not too long ago.

ride not here yet

Slater;514338 said:
wah, so soon moving out liao? thought u just moved in not too long ago.

ride not here yet

Ya u r rite bro, about 2 years there ... long story lah. To summarise everything, I wasn't in the market to sell in the first place, but then I got a call from a buyer offering me what I felt was good business to me, so I sell lah.

Property market is so crazy these days with sellers asking for ridiculous prices, but luckily found a reasonable seller with the perfect house for my future home.

Let me know when your new ride is here ok, then can tompang me for a spin?:D

EMF;514342 said:
Ya u r rite bro, about 2 years there ... long story lah. To summarise everything, I wasn't in the market to sell in the first place, but then I got a call from a buyer offering me what I felt was good business to me, so I sell lah.

Property market is so crazy these days with sellers asking for ridiculous prices, but luckily found a reasonable seller with the perfect house for my future home.

Let me know when your new ride is here ok, then can tompang me for a spin?:D
maybe got enblock potential u din know about. better check.

move closer to me leh. den we can go teh tarik.

Sure. will let u know when it "finally" arrives.

Sorry for OT

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33win108

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back