17 year old Poly student charges customers S$250 per hour for HOTSEX

hitmee

sgft02.jpg

A polytechnic student started working as a freelance prostitute when she was 17 years old and became ‘hooked’ to it ever since because of the easy cash!

In an exclusive interview with a local tabloid, ‘Cassandra’ (not her real name) said she was ‘introduced’ into the business by having dirty chat with men on the internet:

“Whenever men talked to me in chatrooms, we will inevitably flirt and talk about SEX just for fun.”

It was initially just cybersex till one man made an offer she could not resist – have sex with him for $300.

“I took up his offer because I needed the money for expenses and rather than working part-time, I thought I could make more money this way.”

‘Cassendra’ will meet her clients in the afternoons, sometimes after school. At the beginning, it was by word of mouth, but now she advertises her ‘services’ on certain websites and forums as well.

Though she is currently unemployed after dropping out of school last year, she is confident she can support herself with her ‘skills’ in prostitution:

“After two years in prostitution, I know what the men want and I have the skills to keep my regulars coming back for more because I am GOOD,” she boasted unashamedly.

Re: 17 year old Poly student charges customers S$250 per hour for HOTSEX

Any contact to share? :yummie:

white;785633 said:
Tel : 2538766

Called but the old woman said her daughter forgot to bring the phone out and she offer herself, wtf!

At least Hitmee's news not so scary.

if hitmee got the contact he will qc first

I heard he already resign.

i thought he is the 61

S2k please post fr after hitmee given u the contact.....................:shoot:

u think here is SB forum ah

R e t r I b u t I o n

sgfl03.jpg

Working as a freelance prostitute has become an easy source of money for many young Singaporean women who will be otherwise be struggling to make a decent living to support themselves.

One undergraduate at a local university is earning so much moonlighting as a freelance prostitute providing sexual services to horny men that she can buy a car and move out from her parents’ home to live in an apartment of her own.

In an exclusive interview with a local tabloid, “Alicia” (not her real name) revealed she earns S$800 – S$1,200 per hour for each client she takes which includes role-play requiring her to dress specifically in the dress her clients request such as businesswoman, nurse, and student.

‘Alicia’ said she became a freelance prostitute during her junior college days to seek ‘revenge’ on her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her, but subsequently became ‘addicted’ to selling her body for sex because it is so easy to make money from men.

She admitted that she ‘loves’ her job because of the ‘high’ she gets from manipulating men:

“I love the power I have to manipulate men whether they are rich or smart. The power of control is simply irresistable.”

However, ‘Alicia’ said she will not trust another man again after she saw for herself what blatant liars men are:

“We were about to have sex and when his wife or girlfriend calls, the man will come up with some lame excuse like I am at work or entertaining clients. Entertaining? Haha…”

‘Alicia’ does not intend to be a freelance prostitute for long. She wants to retire when she graduates this year, or when she has hooked up a rich man to be a ‘tai-tai’ for the rest of her life.

Looks like the local polytechniques and University is churning out good entrepreneurs..... Time to make moral Education an examinable subject...

上梁不正下梁歪。 it all started when somebody hearbody anybody said that they should be paid a salary commensurate with their sacrifices otherwise, they will suffer (and so would we) - so, now, everyone wants to be paid well! Woo hoo! Best!

Isn't 18 the legal age for commercial sex?

Simi high from manipulating men. Just self justification. It's always about the money

it's always about "fast" money and thier 'lifestyle' - iphone, new ipad, beautiful and branded clothes,bags and shoes, may be 1M? etc ... all need moolah
no money no honey

marklee;785850 said:
Isn't 18 the legal age for commercial sex?

Simi high from manipulating men. Just self justification. It's always about the money

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitmee MTL. U still have the youthful look so still got chance to earn $1200 per hour. Iscoupe looks a bit chao lao now, i heard he also charge cheaper nowadays.

hitmee;785781 said:
sgfl03.jpg

Working as a freelance prostitute has become an easy source of money for many young Singaporean women who will be otherwise be struggling to make a decent living to support themselves.

One undergraduate at a local university is earning so much moonlighting as a freelance prostitute providing sexual services to horny men that she can buy a car and move out from her parents’ home to live in an apartment of her own.

In an exclusive interview with a local tabloid, “Alicia” (not her real name) revealed she earns S$800 – S$1,200 per hour for each client she takes which includes role-play requiring her to dress specifically in the dress her clients request such as businesswoman, nurse, and student.

‘Alicia’ said she became a freelance prostitute during her junior college days to seek ‘revenge’ on her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her, but subsequently became ‘addicted’ to selling her body for sex because it is so easy to make money from men.

She admitted that she ‘loves’ her job because of the ‘high’ she gets from manipulating men:

“I love the power I have to manipulate men whether they are rich or smart. The power of control is simply irresistable.”

However, ‘Alicia’ said she will not trust another man again after she saw for herself what blatant liars men are:

“We were about to have sex and when his wife or girlfriend calls, the man will come up with some lame excuse like I am at work or entertaining clients. Entertaining? Haha…”

‘Alicia’ does not intend to be a freelance prostitute for long. She wants to retire when she graduates this year, or when she has hooked up a rich man to be a ‘tai-tai’ for the rest of her life.

quite a poor thing.
she may have the money but she has no soul.

one day when money is no longer the motivation, I wonder how she will feel.
she says she intends not to be a FL prostitute for long. quite naive in my opinion.
if its so easy and within her, she would'nt have ended up like that in the first place.

she was spurned before... and deep inside, she may be empty and insecure.
hence the need to have 'control'.

I wish her well, and hope that she finds love someday.

if given a choice to live her life again, will she choose this path?

ok. Im pragmatic. shit happens. Liverpool lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

But we WILL win the FA cup! YNWA!!!!!!

$250 per hours? Wonder how many men she do every day? Any quota?

Remember to tell her to pay income tax......15 April deadline....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78winesq

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back