• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

18" rims for sale.

r01

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
as above mentioned, please sms me at 91528722 for any enquires or offers.

regards
roland

Re: 18" rims for sale.

im not too sure chpeck..need to check..contact me at 91528722 if you interested k

thanks bimmersrocks~
previous buyer backed off..rims are still up for grabs, very nice rims.. if wasnt because i got another sets in mind i would keep~ hope to let go to rims lovers..view to appreciate, interested buyers pls msg me to arrange for a viewing session..

2 rims has curb rash which can be mended till like brand new, 2 rims are 100% condition like brand new..looking for around S$300/rim negotiable..

please call me at 91528722 to arrange for a viewing anywhere near town/central..

cheers
roland

its taken out for an e46 330ci cabriolet..the one on my avatar..

The rim can not fit on e39, different offset..

in case anyone would like to have a better view of rims together with the car, here is the pic..

credits of pic to nicolas, nicely taken pic.. ;P

Are these original rims ? how heavy compared to BBS ? Actual weight ? Comes with tires ?

OEM rims are definately heavier then aftermarket rims but by how much also depends on whether you are comparing with the bbs or the forged bbs..

OEM rims are definately heavier then aftermarket rims but by how much also depends on whether you are comparing with the bbs or the forged bbs..

bmw7833;244281 said:
The rim can not fit on e39, different offset..

weech;247444 said:
looks really good on your ride!
do you know if it fits e36?

thanks weech..im not sure, since bro 7833 said it does not fit e39, not sure hw much possibility for it to fit e36..can some experienced bros give some opinion on this?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iqdbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back