19" or 20" Rims. Any difference in Ride (Noise and bumppy feeling?)

Re: 19" or 20" Rims. Any difference in Ride (Noise and bumppy feeling?)

For stock suspension ? I think if your suspension is hard - can feel difference.

flyboy;923491 said:
My $0.00005 comments...

I find that the only difference between a 17" n 20" rims is the cost of the tyres and rims. Other than that, ride comfort, fuel consumption, control etc are all negligible.

The new F10 is so fuel efficient that even on 20", I m running on average 10L/100km. Power wise, it is decent enough to outrun a Sonata taxi at a traffic junction.

Have some confidence in the design of the F10, ride comfort wise would not be very compromised when you go on a bigger set of rims, unless your wife and kids are so sensitive to the little dent and humps on the road.

The biggest reward you can look forward to is the awesome sight of the car with the big fierce rims. That is what you want, isn't it? If not, why bother...

Cheers!

fuel consumption not much different, from rft to normal, lighter actually better fc. Brake faster as well with biggers rims....since when you see sports car with small wheels...and rft..go for 20" you will not regret it...i am running on 265/35/20 front and 295/30/20 rear.PSS..but make sure your wheels have 9.5 front and 10.5 rear width

Unsprung weight is the key part for braking .... lighter brake faster.

manggi12;924025 said:
fuel consumption not much different, from rft to normal, lighter actually better fc. Brake faster as well with biggers rims....since when you see sports car with small wheels...and rft..go for 20" you will not regret it...i am running on 265/35/20 front and 295/30/20 rear.PSS..but make sure your wheels have 9.5 front and 10.5 rear width

actually if u dun intend to lower car, then dun go 20"..looks like a pick up truck...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
app567liveasia

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back