1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

Re: 1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

523KW;143375 said:
Yah part of the learning curve... I was once called a "Loser" with a Big L on his fore Head by this fat Dude....Take it with a big heart and try to beat those that call you names... nothing beat that ! Satisfaction !!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I learn from Shumi.. retire at your peak ! :nehnehhh:

Hahaha back to topic else kena from "MOD"

My 523 drives very well today... I have since parked it in the airport till my return from SULTAN land.

Then you won 20 big Macs from him right?

D_Iceman;143317 said:
Everything is about practice. My first trip to Sepang i was clocking like 3+mins in my EuroR. Only on the 2nd trip there i broke the 3min mark. Everyone has to start somewhere. The more you go, the better you become.

jaskin;143322 said:
I think its good to get a timing below the 3 min mark. But for those greener guys who's over that timing we shouldn't laugh at them or mock them. Some encouragement would definately help.
I was on the receiving end of one of those "i'm faster than u, you're too slow" speeches and it can get you pretty down.

Yo guys, thanks for the encouragement. I don't think me and my car combo gonna make it for the sub 3 mins... just kind of enjoying the trill while at it and oggling at all those fantastic machines while there... err.. sometime got chio bu too.. kekekeke.. but me wifey and kid always around to keep me in check.

523KW, really wish that you haven't give up tracking for good. There will always be some newbies hoping to bump into a mentor of sort that can show the proper route to progress.

I've been put down as usual like "wah lau.. 316 also dare to track... blah blah etc". But nevermind, I'm there to explore my car and myself and hope to improve in the skill department... and importantly, there are those who are willing to guide and help me, despite being strangers initially. How cool.

jawzsg;143524 said:
Yo guys, thanks for the encouragement. I don't think me and my car combo gonna make it for the sub 3 mins... just kind of enjoying the trill while at it and oggling at all those fantastic machines while there... err.. sometime got chio bu too.. kekekeke.. but me wifey and kid always around to keep me in check.

523KW, really wish that you haven't give up tracking for good. There will always be some newbies hoping to bump into a mentor of sort that can show the proper route to progress.

I've been put down as usual like "wah lau.. 316 also dare to track... blah blah etc". But nevermind, I'm there to explore my car and myself and hope to improve in the skill department... and importantly, there are those who are willing to guide and help me, despite being strangers initially. How cool.

No worries, btw we heading up this weekend... pretty sure we can loan Sgtrackies Pres car for a
Joy ride....but note that differ car with diff setup have differ lines.

Key word to Sepang is Practice and willin got learn.

Come jaws lets dremel him to death.

everyone wan their ride to be faster...
drool.. when wil then be my turn to hiop... :angry:

smoobies;143634 said:
everyone wan their ride to be faster...
drool.. when wil then be my turn to hiop... :angry:

must wait long long. i have been waiting for nearly a week liao...

jawzsg;143524 said:

Hey jawzsg, I agree with you that the tracking is a personal adventure and self fulfilment activity. The car should not matter. For the last 2 trackdays I've attended, I'm the only 318i (and the only beemer) amongst the pack of bhp-hungry rexes/evos. I barely hit 160kmh on the main straight but I'm having fun at my own level. In fact it's quite cool to see more "exotic" makes on the track. I hope to see you there and exchange pointers this saturday.

Cheers.

Hey guys, thankz for all the encouragement but I can't make it this saturday coz of work commitment.. sigh..

rex_7 kekekeke... no lah, with such attitude, I think they already nailed themselves.

Jaskin wah bro.. dremel some holes in their turbos may be another alternatives..kekekeek

Anyway, I hope to join the BMW-SG one day.. for now, I'm still with the tamer lots at the TCC... with SG-Trackies,.. I go watch nia.. I'll become all time track-hog ... kekekek..

asidbyrne;142941 said:
don't doubt me little boy. I have analysed all the F1 race videos in depth and I can safely say its no big deal. And my 525 is no ordinariy one. I have lightweight sports rims and , K&N intake system and a Remus Exhaust. I think at least 30+ hp more then stock which is already very fast.

I was daydreaming hving a pair of sexy twins infrt of me doing terrible things to me with wipped cream when i was worken up by this post.... dragged me back to reality,, nbzzzz....

No wonder after i installed my filter and Exhaust, my 730 felt like 735... let me change my rims to lightweight one too.. i m sure will feel like 745. Ho say liao.

Back to my wip cream dream.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back