1st Nissan GT-R in SG!!!

Re: 1st Nissan GT-R in SG!!!

iScoupe;281138 said:
confirm will piss off alot cars on the road from 0-100 ! including ferrari etc.

Heard that even without launch control, it does it in 4 seconds. You probably don't want to keep launching the car at every traffic light, with the DSG being the weakest link ;)

rex7_vtec;281001 said:
Looks like my orh tua hia has been doing some research into GTR accessories hor? Hehehehehe

hia tee, tonite toto tio ninbey kee onzz jit jia GTR.. chng ka swee swee chio chio .. :) kee cheong ah lian ah huay.

according to the new European Car and SCC mag, almost impossible to mod the GTR because logs are sent back to Nissan. If your acceleration is impossible at stock 473 bhp, then warranty may void.

centurion;281324 said:
according to the new European Car and SCC mag, almost impossible to mod the GTR because logs are sent back to Nissan. If your acceleration is impossible at stock 473 bhp, then warranty may void.

Makes me ponder why such a car doesnt come in manual. This iconic car used to be a modders haven. Now ppl can mod this car but as with all auto transmissions, there is a limit. Pity. But with this tranny, there would be helluva lot more ppl buying these car, including those who buy it just for its iconic status not withstanding the technicalities and the reason why true enthusiaists buy such a car. Not just in local context but worldwide.

manual trans with this power-torque rating will not be easy to source as mass production.

Aisin probably sign agreement cannot sell to nissan. Mercedes Benz dun wanna sell.

also it will take time to engineer the manual trans and clutch. The GTR already very rush liao.

elmariachi;281333 said:
Makes me ponder why such a car doesnt come in manual. This iconic car used to be a modders haven. Now ppl can mod this car but as with all auto transmissions, there is a limit. Pity. But with this tranny, there would be helluva lot more ppl buying these car, including those who buy it just for its iconic status not withstanding the technicalities and the reason why true enthusiaists buy such a car. Not just in local context but worldwide.

+1................................

Just popped right after lunch to take a look at the car (Patrick's a real nice chap).... nothing beats seeing the car in the metal....

All I can say is.... I'm in love.....again.... well, almost...

Really nice man the car... :cloud9:

Nice to meet Patrick too... + BK and 1 nameless forumer (who likely won't be able to handle the car) :D

I was there too. Axl pls lah. I think the car no value already since you touched it.

AXL - if you are referring to me, you £"$%£$%£"%

Doggie - maybe patrick can make you a temporary bed next to the GTR? Good to meet you in person man...

ElM and everyone else too!

timechaser;281399 said:

Doggie - maybe patrick can make you a temporary bed next to the GTR? Good to meet you in person man...

I think axl was referring to jason :) don't be so sensitive

so when's yr car man?

You got PM on that :)

And the comment to AXL was meant to be tounge-in-cheek ;) forgot to put a winkie there :p

Thanks bro for your compliments. Response from you guys have been great & just talking abt the GT-R, you guys are like on fire! Esp. BK

I wish I could catch up with everyone and I apologise if I missed you in any way.

Just an update, our management has decided to work out an attractive package for all editions of the car for those who made it to our showroom. Hence, pls PM me with the following details:

1) Real Name:
2) Contact No.: (include it even I have taken it down)
3) Color:
4) Which edition:
5) How soon you want to book the car?

Joy, Peace and Good Health to you & family. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

God Bless,
Patrick
9100-6987
First Automobile

hackzi;281365 said:
Just popped right after lunch to take a look at the car (Patrick's a real nice chap).... nothing beats seeing the car in the metal....

All I can say is.... I'm in love.....again.... well, almost...

Hi Patrick,

Congrats on bringing in the GTR! Beautiful beast to say the least.

Just wondering what the after sales service and warranty package is like from your co? I understand the car requires special diagnostic equipment as part of the maintenance program.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all!

Cheers,
B

timechaser: Haha.. was reffering to Yason (Bourne wannabe). Which of the GTR-mad guys in the showroom was you? I was the one who came late with light green T, untidy hair & gf in tow. ;)

axl;281415 said:
timechaser: Haha.. was reffering to Yason (Bourne wannabe). Which of the GTR-mad guys in the showroom was you? I was the one who came late with light green T, untidy hair & gf in tow. ;)

You forgot to mention looking very derelict. Today the showroom so packed man. I'm in love.

timechaser;281399 said:

Patrick should give BK commission for helping sell the car haha.

Car looks very good. I am sure all the reviews are spot on :)

firstautomobile;281410 said:
Thanks bro for your compliments. Response from you guys have been great & just talking abt the GT-R, you guys are like on fire! Esp. BK

I wish I could catch up with everyone and I apologise if I missed you in any way.

Just an update, our management has decided to work out an attractive package for all editions of the car for those who made it to our showroom. Hence, pls PM me with the following details:

1) Real Name:
2) Contact No.: (include it even I have taken it down)
3) Color:
4) Which edition:
5) How soon you want to book the car?

Joy, Peace and Good Health to you & family. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

God Bless,
Patrick
9100-6987
First Automobile

Hi Patrick, congrats on bringing in the 1st GTR ! :)
BTW, what would be the average cost of insurance for chaps in the mid 30s?

Holy cow ! Just saw this thread. Can chao ah bengs come down n have a look at thy mother of all GT-Rs this weekend? I cheong ulu pandan road every weekend so u should be near by there:)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back