1st Servicing 14,000km?

Re: 1st Servicing 14,000km?

After the warranty end suddenly servicing can be anytime.

Reminds me of something - long time ago bought new car. I was suppose to have like 6 servicing. Because of these similar terms and being I had low mileage - on my 3rd year when my warranty was about to end and they would Makan any servicing I did not consume.

On the last month of my warranty - I had my car serviced 2 times over on the same day just for kicks ...... Macam royal engine flush ....... Pissed off the service exec.

jasonmaxima;1039951 said:
Honestly, I struggled to understand this logic prescribed by ///M technicians in BMW HQ Germany....

but seems like the local technicians all follow whatever that is prescribed religiously.....

Porsches from Stuttgart auto also similar leh.... 15,000km or 1 year whichever comes first.....

but at least the service reps at Stuttgart will schedule car owners to bring their cars in for an annual oil change.

@MA.... they see the odometer.... so if the car happens to be a low mileage clocker.... eg 2 years...15k km.... then your car only come in for oil change every 2 years??? mad....:screwedu::screwedu::screwedu:

ac323;1040026 said:
time to go NSH to KL and back..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Just right. Pls tarbao fried hokkien mee from kl.

highjack a bit. how to check when is the next servicing mileage? Don't know where to find this info in the idrive. Will the system prompt you when you are nearing the mileage?

Just did mine with arnd 1000km left on the odometer. Shld be no problem to drive till then.
Called them in the morning and went in the afternoon.
Took arnd 2 hrs.

You got iDrive ?

Navi;1040638 said:
highjack a bit. how to check when is the next servicing mileage? Don't know where to find this info in the idrive. Will the system prompt you when you are nearing the mileage?

Red_Bean_Bun;1040680 said:
You got iDrive ?

dunno if it is, but got the console thingy to see all the settings and stuff. Just can't find the info on how much more mileage to service.

technology better and better for both engine and Oil also they know our local general usage , road condition
Local authorized Dealer can also change the T&C for maintenance needs

Yest finally changed the oil and filter at 14,500km. Was offered for engine flush but did not take up, was this necessary?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wholesumparts

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back