1st Z4 in S.E. Asia

Re: 1st Z4 in S.E. Asia

MRacer77;187560 said:
wah... very very the swee leh!! Congrats and enjoy the brakes! By the way, Barry my birthday only 5 days away so I will want at least 3 sets so got brother brother special special (eg, near free) price or not? Thanks in advanced. lol
Hahahaha we talk on Thursday

wa.. swee BBK... now time to invest in swee swee tires too.. can brake.. but tires can't stop is no good...

rex7_vtec;187155 said:
I think the Volks ME would look pretty good on your ride.... The same one Jack and Desmond is using

Oh yes, they make a perfect spec for the Z4 too...8.5J n 9.5J 18in +42 all round.
Come join the Volker club :)

Congrats gal on the new bak-kua

Swee2x.

Actually, I think Xinnie should just buy over Des' Advan 151C rims. Great contrast vs the caliper and the offsets are perfect too :) but must sell at Bro to Sis price....Strawbarry says one.

TripleM;188849 said:
Actually, I think Xinnie should just buy over Des' Advan 151C rims. Great contrast vs the caliper and the offsets are perfect too :) but must sell at Bro to Sis price....Strawbarry says one.

Bro, my prices are hard to beat one lah... you yourself know that... I just want to get rid of my stuff that is taking up space right now... so if anyone wants the rims then just pm me lor... simple.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back