2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Hi... Just signed on the dotted line on Monday and expects to receive my 216i Active Tourer in mid Apr. Kindly add Sanny @ 98539625 into the WhatsApp group. Thanks.

Bros with the 218i, does your car seem to vibrate a bit after cold start in the morning? Thanks!

Also, I realise a lot of people took out the model number badge esp the GT... Is it the model number tend to drop out easily?

Hi is there a whatsapp group?
I'm driving a bmw 218i active tourer..
Add me at
8- one 9 8 two 9 7 seven

Guys, there is not a single reply from anyone about the whatsapp group or any discussion. Lets face it, this thread is dead.

Unless otherwise proven, I suggest you don't submit your numbers anymore. There are many spammers or scammers out there.

Hello?! Anybody have their car recalled by Performance Motors? My car was recalled last week and i was not compensated by Performance Motors for the cost of leasing a car during the duration of the repair.

Hi everyone. New here. Got a peculiar problem with the Aircon. It's only blowing air into the footwells. Nothing is coming out of the face level vents or the dash top vents.

It's an electronic control, so could it be a solenoid not triggering?

could be the solenoid. Have you tried changing the setting from foot rest to face level and vice versa?

Hi everyone. New here. Got a peculiar problem with the Aircon. It's only blowing air into the footwells. Nothing is coming out of the face level vents or the dash top vents.

Hi is there a whatsapp group?
I'm driving a bmw 218i active tourer..
Add me at
8- one 9 8 two 9 7 seven
are you in the telegram group?

Guys, there is not a single reply from anyone about the whatsapp group or any discussion. Lets face it, this thread is dead.

Unless otherwise proven, I suggest you don't submit your numbers anymore. There are many spammers or scammers out there.
there's a active Telegram group

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megawin8882025

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back