2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Hi, my SE also did not mention this package when I collect my AT 2 weeks ago. Could it be the storage box under the driver's seat together with the storage area above the accelerator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, my SE also did not mention this package when I collect my AT 2 weeks ago. Could it be the storage box under the driver's seat together with the storage area above the accelerator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess no trunk net....

R u driving an AT/GT? Then no issue for both models.

These are taken off from GT, spec of Tyres are 205/55R17 with Michelin Primacy 3 RunFlats.

PM me if u r interested. Cheers!
Sorry i meant what is ur new rim spec... i m looking at yokohama 17x8 rims but dunno which offset is suitable for AT

Hi any AT upgraded their base speakers?
May i check if there is under seat woofer under the seat or the grill is just dummy n no speaker under it?
Looking to upgrade the speakers only any advise is appreciated

Hi any AT upgraded their base speakers?
May i check if there is under seat woofer under the seat or the grill is just dummy n no speaker under it?
Looking to upgrade the speakers only any advise is appreciated

My SE said it's actual subwoofers underneath the driver's for ATs.

Hi all. I upgraded the stock 16" wheels to 18" Style 484 oem wheels.
B0133DN05C

Bought from Alloy Wheels Direct. My experience was good.

£1321 for wheels, £47 for BMW caps. I also bought tyres and had them mounted. The total bill was £1974 inclusive of UPS shipping. About SG$3566. Think PML quoted SG$6k + for the same.

I took the wheels to a local tyre shop and they swapped out the factory set for $25.

I now have the stock wheels and tyres available for sale if anyone is interested.

£1321 for wheels, £47 for BMW caps. I also bought tyres and had them mounted. The total bill was £1974 inclusive of UPS shipping. About SG$3566. Think PML quoted SG$6k + for the same.

I took the wheels to a local tyre shop and they swapped out the factory set for $25.

I now have the stock wheels and tyres available for sale if anyone is interested.
Do you need to swap the sensors?

I actually changed out to non-run flat tires so didn't take this step. I don't necessarily endorse doing that, but it saves you some money and gives a softer ride.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubvietnam
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back