• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

2001 E39 520iA

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabey

Deleted. Deleted. Deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2001 E39 520iA

Here are pictures of the car.

Your car looks absolutely fantastic with the mods etc. Would have bought it if i didn't commit mine 15 months back. Pm me should you wish to sell the mods separately. Love to make mine look like yours!!!!!

a very clean and well maintained e39. love it. :thumbsup: price is a bit on the high side but still, free bumpz for you.

Bumpz bumpz
Much better taken care of than mine.

those M3 wheels look rather good on the timeless E39... still looks good today

I hope someone saves this car. It's.... can't find a good word worthy enough to describe it.
Good luck to sale gabey.

Nice car Gab...always admired your ride......Best wishes in the sale

Wow. Nicely maintained car. Almost a decade old car, engine bay still looks so clean.
Leather still looks new, i've seen some thats badly cracked.

Bumpz for the nice 5er!
F10 next?

walau. your charbo sebei swee. hope she finds another lover as good as you. maintain her swee swee goood goood :)

gabey;591413 said:
Guys, thanks alot for the comments. I have added more stuff to the list. I agree with Benji Ben that the asking price is a bit high but if you have seen and ride in my car, you will understand why. However, price is always negotiable within reasons. To see the car cut in half would be the most painful experience.

No price is ever too high if a buyer knows his stuff and the car. Your car is well worth every penny given it's condition and mods and also TLC, like how I TLC my own ride.

Bumpz for u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back