2008 Honda Accord Coupe

Re: 2008 Honda Accord Coupe

All we get from Kah are the fugly Accords for Asian markets, i.e. the big boot and big dimensions that appeal to the ahpek target market (aka Camry). At least the Euro/JDM one looks better.

Doggie
- You mean the Accord Euro is unavailable in Singapore?

If that is the case, you guys are missing out on one of the best mid-size FWD sedans money can buy. Reasonably good looks, very good performance and an excellent chassis. Given a choice between a 318i and a 2.4 litre Euro, I'd take the Euro any day.

hmmm look like tuscani to me though...why u all associate it with things more expensive wor.... but looks better than the FUGLY sedan version though... haha

Agree with DoggieHowz, very conti look. But only Americans will buy. The typical profile of a coupe owner is Singapore are young fellas and surely they are already spoilt for choices. The tais tais won't be caught dead in this.

honda ftw!! hehehe :D

but seriously, ive always been a fan of honda's engineering and quality, but i HATE their designs! the only thing they got right in all their years of design are:

1) CBR1000RR
2) Honda Civic FD
3) Accord Euro (older one)

this one, well, it doesn't really look nice at all...! it looks so bland and characterless. so uninspiring, so undecided!

i don't even understand how come they didn't capitalize on the accord euro, it looks good for a start, should've concentrated on facelifts and develop on its character; i thought that character was perfect for the accord.

this one? nah.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back