• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

2009 BMW 630Ci

Re: 2009 BMW 630Ci

Wow, I can only say this looks gorgeous - very flashy, but nice, mods.

Thanks bros, from what i see it has full specs, i was considering it but my wife feels it is too flashy.
I have another question and hope you guys can help. I went to see a 740Li, 2009 model, very nice car, has a twin turbo , sunroof and highline features. My question is what is the difference between a 730li and 740 , both from the same year i know that it has the twin turbo but the engine capacity is the same, price also similar, then wouldnt it make more economic sense to buy the 740? The OMV also very strange, for the same year it can vary from 80k to 100k?
Would appreciate your comments, is there something that I need to know about the car?
Thanks bros in advance:)

bro

the omv shd be different

both cars from pml ?

parallel import cars carry a lower omv.

i checked from u, from what i gather in sgcarmart.

bmw 730 omv abt 88 to 90k

bmw 740 omv abt 94 to 96.

that should be about the omv for both cars.
anything lower might be a PI unit or either then the euros back then was low , thus when they register the car they got a lower bmw .

agreed the bmw 630 looks too flashy though. . .
with the scissors door like that , might as well get a lamborghini bro .
No offense , just my personal opinion

:):)

just thinking aloud........scissors door ,any problem with the authority?
(or its;do whatever you want....just dont get caught)

Hi guys, thanks for your inputs, i checked, scissor doors have to have TUV certification for it to be legal in singapore. Since he spent well over 10k for it, i assume it has the proper certification. Anyways i scrapped the idea of buying the 630, i have to agree that it is toooo flashy for my liking after pondering over it some time. For bro, william, yes all the cars are from pml, if u look at sgcarmart, there are 740s from pml that has omv of less than 90k, reason being no sunroof and non highline version.

I think it makes more economical sense to get the one with higher omv. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks again bros:)
Used BMW 740Li Car for Sale in Singapore, Lay Auto - sgCarMart

Used BMW 740Li Car for Sale in Singapore, Lay Auto - sgCarMart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back