2011 BMW nightdrive

Re: 2011 BMW nightdrive

Terry;634473 said:
honestly i think u look younger... u look like 21 now.... alot chioer and younger bright cheerful looking... :inlove:

+1 :inlove:

Orh Pia

when we going wakeboarding again? I remember the white Bikinis :D

edlms;634425 said:
someone call you pretty then you show up... sigh... ha ha...

I show up whenever you do ok... Your lurker!

Terry;634473 said:
honestly i think u look younger... u look like 21 now.... alot chioer and younger bright cheerful looking... :inlove:

*blush*

Guess who is the next BMWSG Hunk man? Someone got abs, biceps whatever ceps there are now!

clara25;634487 said:
oh i do get that from my close guy frens n colleagues...i think tats for hanging out too much with them? i will make sure to join the convoy next time haha...
guys?i think i'm turning les n prefer girls:)

Not sure if that's a good thing. Hmmm...

FYI, I'm straight. :woottt: Kidding. Haha...

totoseow;634506 said:
n frankly i dunno who donated or not...to each his own...no problem one la...MW is prob joking.

The sentence is flawed. When is MW NOT joking?

harold996tt;634477 said:
Drive lambo and don't know how to donate? Spent all the money on their cars till can't even donate??? Jeez..... cheapskate howlianers.
Harold..didn't see you..you didn't make it?

and geez...sounds like u dislike lambo owners..haha

one of my friend join half way thru and he didn't know it was a charity drive..he thought it was just a normal drive so missed the chance to donate..

TobyNik;634514 said:
+1 :inlove:

Orh Pia

when we going wakeboarding again? I remember the white Bikinis :D

I haven't ride for damn long cuz I lost my board. Should organise one soon. Will let you know offline when I do...

BlackCookie;634544 said:
I haven't ride for damn long cuz I lost my board. Should organise one soon. Will let you know offline when I do...

FP u still look great ! So long no see u.
Ya my virgin wakeboard trip was with u ! Haha

BlackCookie;634423 said:
Anyone calling me? I respond at the sound of "pretty". Unfortunately, I'm known as one of the boys which 300 affectionately commented, "what she? he's a guy lah". Hi Clara, good to have met you. Be careful of the wolves here. Otherwise, they are a fun bunch to hang around with. Just remember to jon the convoy and not go onto the PIE yourself in future.

Cheers,
Orh Pia

Alllooo Aunty.... you are not pretty... you're drop dead beautiful... :inlove::inlove::inlove:

///M3;634539 said:
Harold..didn't see you..you didn't make it?

and geez...sounds like u dislike lambo owners..haha

one of my friend join half way thru and he didn't know it was a charity drive..he thought it was just a normal drive so missed the chance to donate..

mate,

turned up at the airport to say hello then left. Don't really enjoy Singapore drives bud... nor night drives- have an inherent fear of driving in the dark.

As for the dig at lambo drivers... dun get me wrong. I almost swapped my RS for a totally gay Gallardo Spyder 3 weeks ago but sanity (and my very weak bank account prevailed). hahaha. Just love to jab toto. heck if I had picked up the Spyder I would have been one of the guys not donating!

totoseow;634504 said:
tthats cool. i hv male friends who like guys....u shud mix with them more. rodders la...mw la. i used to be call mary. wanna date me? u got my no. call me ya?

many more donut punchers in our group. you and me included. be proud. MP know how to say stand up for our rights, so lets stand up!

totoseow;634506 said:
dude the front guys were all driving slow. thrust me...arh arh...ooo ooo...

porker was PG the black frog la...

n frankly i dunno who donated or not...to each his own...no problem one la...MW is prob joking.

oh great. you and PG running together confirm siow liow. as for donate. donate your backside to me next time ok.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back