2012 *** Formula One ***

Re: 2012 *** Formula One ***

F1 Hungary result

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Kimi Raikkonen
3. Romain Grosjean

well done for Lotus team ... can't wait to see Kimi to win 1 race at least :D

Alonso's telemetry from Monza qualifying... WTF happened?

Honda admits renewed F1 interest | Autocar

... the firm is developing other turbocharged engines for sale in Europe, shifting the firm away from its long-held support of high-revving naturally-aspirated units. That shift could tally with a renewed interest in Formula 1’s revised regulations.

this one for the redbull team 1-2 finish in korea

38pdv.jpg

4 more races to go and 100pts for grab
vettel vs alonso for hatrick
very impressed with kimi return ... 1st year return only, 3rd in the championship race although points abit far from the first 2

accuhl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

well done kimi .... Lotus Boleh

Abu Dhabi F1

1. Kimi
2. Alonso
3. Vettel (starts from last) - extraordinary drive

The race to Drivers' Championship is exciting this year..... :woowooo:

What an exciting race at cota! Good to see the fight being taken all the way to Sao paolo. Bernie must be secretly pleased? Hahah good for us f1 fans too. Else brazil would have been quite poiintless?

Some thoughts abt it though. Was it cool for Ferrari to drop massa to put alonso on the clean side of the track? Massa said he was cool and I have to admit that it was a very gracious and generous move. That or he really knows how to be politically correct in order to stay on? Well at least alonso was able to make the best outta that decision by moving from p7 to p4 by turn 1 and not waste it.

And also, vettel...
Post race, when vettel was interviewed abt ham passing him, he said something like
'he had just that once chance and he took it', referring to when he was held up by Karthykayan thru the bends. My immediately thought was back markers have worked to vettel's advantage countless times, he never seem to complained then, but now he kenna, he seems quite sore abt it? Besides it seems fair and likely to say that ham looked likely to have quite a few more chances even if the overtaking move wasn't nailed at that lap as he was really on fire, pushing and within the DRS zone then? Besides, where was Karthykayan to go when it was a series of bends? No where to siam

And when asked how asked abt him running behind ham, he said 'ham was as fast as me......'. This can also be said but vet didn't as 'he managed to stay ahead of me at all time, even though he was going thru some back markers as well and I just wasn't not able to go faster'.

Its interesting to note how he says and possibly see things. Earlier this year I rem him saying something that the safety car deployment was a conspiracy to 'break red bull and his neck or lead' at the Valencia GP.

Also called Karthykayan an idiot at the msian gp on what seems and agreed by most that it wasn't K's fault

Quite a whiner when things aren't going his way.

A German thing? Reminds me of schumi when things doesn't go his way too. And for a moment I thought he was very much driving like his old self yesterday. ANd I don't mean driving well but rather how it seemed like he was trying to drive button off the track?

F1 is all about bending the rules - just ask Red Bull. At least Ferrari doesn't pretend it's not a tactical move, and their strategy was proven right by the first corner.

When Alonso is crowned triple world champion at Interlagos this Sunday :yummie: no one will remember what happened in Austin.

Racing's worst high-five caught on camera :shakehea:

Interlagos is a track that Ferrari is very familiar with. They will pour all that knowledge into one final tilt at the title. Won't be surprised if Alonso pulls out the win, but the problem is which other cars can get between him and Vettel.

Oilman;925468 said:
Racing's worst high-five caught on camera :shakehea:

hahah damm right

caught it during the actual race telecast
but didnt give it much thought then

some of the other examples in the same link were way worse! :lol2:

Kimi said in an interview that he had used that escape route in a previous Brazilian GP - it's actually the pit lane for the support races. Unfortunately, this time around, the gate at the end was closed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back