22-year-old model crowned Miss Universe China

Re: 22-year-old model crowned Miss Universe China

All those posters within this page should gobangwall.....Its selection trials to find a representative for Miss Universe to represent China.... Hence the title Miss Universe China.... Of course all top 3 finishers are PRC.

22-year-old model crowned Miss Universe China

Chocs;887348 said:
...& she pretty too...fact .

..:wavey:...yr virgin post ish in Miss Universe thread....:lol::lol::lol:....

...yr nick looks familiar ley....

I see pretty girl I post.

jasonmaxima;887592 said:
All those posters within this page should gobangwall.....Its selection trials to find a representative for Miss Universe to represent China.... Hence the title Miss Universe China.... Of course all top 3 finishers are PRC.

Aiyah....never read properly. I double and triple confirm with my Indian newspaper and YES!! you are so correct.
This is held in China to select the Miss China to participate in the Miss Universe in New York. Of course all 3 winners are PRC.

Where got Aneh participants in PRC!! OK I gobangwall now. NO FEAR I have turban so head no pain but wall may crack.

If you do not hear from me later, that means my turban crack not the wall!!!

Wish me luck

Leonardo;887913 said:
Aiyah....never read properly. I double and triple confirm with my Indian newspaper and YES!! you are so correct.
This is held in China to select the Miss China to participate in the Miss Universe in New York. Of course all 3 winners are PRC.

Where got Aneh participants in PRC!! OK I gobangwall now. NO FEAR I have turban so head no pain but wall may crack.

If you do not hear from me later, that means my turban crack not the wall!!!

Wish me luck

I hope you can share some Miss Northern India beauties with us.... but please post in NSFW folder.... tanks....

jasonmaxima;887922 said:
I hope you can share some Miss Northern India beauties with us.... but please post in NSFW folder.... tanks....

...ya ya...post in NSFW pls.....and Miss India....always sooo beautiful. Fact.

..eh...Ah Neh...dun call yrself tt la...prefer to call u Leonardo.;)..yr avatar obviously not u...cos she quite..white...hehe..:p..

...PEACE...

.[video=youtube;MJxOHD3Bsrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MJxOHD3Bsrw[/video]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncfun88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back