222 - Ai Lai Mai?

Re: 222 - Ai Lai Mai?

TripleM;417692 said:
[Thread Starter Suffers From Hydrophobia...
It's a suay thing to wash car just before meet up , MW says one.

Tats true, I washed my car yesterday and then refused to drive out..then heavy rain. Justice

totoseow;417749 said:
i drive a cherry QQ to sepang too. got lap record. 5mins.

Your Cherry QQ will overheat before it reaches woodlands customs. I say one

Your Cherry QQ will overheat in 2 mins in reverse gear. We race from 6th gear and then go down to reverse gear. Extreme driving. I just up my insurance

don't worry, many many more trackdays to come...

trackdays are kinda like golf - it's not who else is on the track, the game is played between you and your car. it will teach you what your car is capable of, where the limits are and how to drive at the limits in a safe controlled environment without endangering other public road users.

there're usually some porkers, GTRs, s2ks, and the usual suspects - M3s, civics, wrxes, evos, and a few highly-tuned e46 bros, etc. but don't be intimidated - it's not u against them, it's u against yourself and your timing.

i'm on a 318 too! kekekeke...

and once you step into the dark side, you'll be addicted.

another plus point - the drive up is a thoroughly enjoyable experience in itself.

y not join us for the drive up the next time, and then you can decide whether you want to track :)

samkoh;417738 said:
Just one question : What are the kinda cars zipping around in sepang ? Will a E46 318 be thoroughly humiliated !?

eh miss, it's not that it don't want you to join us hor... :nehnehhh:

fiercepink;417741 said:
Jin himself is driving one and from the last time I went to Sepang with him, he had so much fun, he went so many times after that without me hahaha

im going up early. who wanna come with me? leaving 4+ instead of 5...drive slower.

totoseow;417764 said:
im going up early. who wanna come with me? leaving 4+ instead of 5...drive slower.

slower is relative terms in totoseow's world just exos loudness.. hahahaha..

by the way nice seeing some of you guys in the meet up yesterday albeit thin crowd...

jinooi;417762 said:
don't worry, many many more trackdays to come...

trackdays are kinda like golf - it's not who else is on the track, the game is played between you and your car. it will teach you what your car is capable of, where the limits are and how to drive at the limits in a safe controlled environment without endangering other public road users.

there're usually some porkers, GTRs, s2ks, and the usual suspects - M3s, civics, wrxes, evos, and a few highly-tuned e46 bros, etc. but don't be intimidated - it's not u against them, it's u against yourself and your timing.

i'm on a 318 too! kekekeke...
:
good to know you like the E46 as well ..
I will definitely try to catch the next track day ...
"see you at the next traffic light" racing in sgpore is admittedly kinda dangerous...
Should try to see what the 318 is capable of in a track environment ... or rather see how my balls hold up when the speed piles up...
I know how the airbag feels like anyway :)

btw :
forgive my newness in this forum : is Toto the one with the 1000+hp Cherry QQ
regards,
SamKoh

samkoh;417796 said:
btw :
forgive my newness in this forum : is Toto the one with the 1000+hp Cherry QQ
regards,
SamKoh
He's our carpark attendent early warning system. :lol2: :nehnehhh:

totoseow;417835 said:
nono i m the one with hairy chest in the white m3.

I don't remember seeing any M3s half as loud to match you...

got la after my AC exos...the rest of the cars all cant match. my m3 especially in white is faster than the fastest fast. n my chest hair is harier than ther hariest hair!

totoseow;417841 said:
got la after my AC exos...the rest of the cars all cant match. my m3 especially in white is faster than the fastest fast. n my chest hair is harier than ther hariest hair!

Now I know why you upgraded from 335 to M3 in such a short time... You've been secretly selling chest hair!!!

my 335 0-100 in 4.1sec. m3 slower la. but m3 still better. of cos white M3 with xpipe n ac exos still the best. marcus ai race mai?

I am getting a headache reading all these. Chest hair, Loud Exos and Ai Racing Mai's. I am going vegetarian till end of this week.

I using roller blade nia...can I go???.... coz I like to see hairy chest and tight biker shorts...:oops: ..... kekekekeke....:D

jawzsg;417972 said:
I using roller blade nia...can I go???.... coz I like to see hairy chest and tight biker shorts...:oops: ..... kekekekeke....:D
tat more like u.... chairman wan sui !!

iScoupe;418014 said:
tat more like u.... chairman wan sui !!

:furious: :furious: :furious: ... Nabeh Tua Chiak....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unshortennet1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back