25th Meetup pics

Re: 25th Meetup pics

oh just realised..i miss out some cars..one of them i remember was Shaaz..lol..i m sorry Shaaz..missed out urs..will take urs next time i see ur car :D

phil;185816 said:
LOL, omg Nick, you get sun stroke yesterday is it?
hahaha no la.just that my eyes were stuck at Terry's car..and my camera is stuck on the M5 and the SRT8..:lol2:

Nic,

Amazing photos! I'll be using your photos for my desktop wallpaper - its 10x better than any photo I could have taken of my M5.

BTW as a gesture of thanks next time at one of the upcoming monthly event, I'll give you a taxi ride in the M5.

SRT8 - Your ride looks damn cool!

Cheers

:)

wow, looks like a 'nice' afternoon with nicer dudes/ babes/ rides...:) sh**, never had the chance to attend as yet cos sundays are "mario" days...hope to join u guys one day...

Harry1;185847 said:
Nic,

Amazing photos! I'll be using your photos for my desktop wallpaper - its 10x better than any photo I could have taken of my M5.

BTW as a gesture of thanks next time at one of the upcoming monthly event, I'll give you a taxi ride in the M5.

Cheers

HEY!!WAT abt the first handshake from ur first meetup?DO I GET A TAXI RIDE TOO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yummie:

bobbytay27;185892 said:
HEY!!WAT abt the first handshake from ur first meetup?DO I GET A TAXI RIDE TOO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yummie:

taking taxi ride in that car only makes u hate ur car... better not :(

Harry1;185847 said:
Nic,

haha that pic too small..u add me in msn,i send u the orginal..:)
Harry1;185847 said:

Cheers

waa...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :cloud9:

M_POW3R;185899 said:
wa nic duno intro u to this phone gd or bad thing lol.. now u get all the attn lol
haha..i dunno abt that..but i know that i intro u to the N80 was sure a bad thing..lol:laughlik:

Nic

Told you I was joking lah!

You really walked so far to take my humble humble 318 huh????

BTW, that little corner on top got no tree branches, so "gooder gooder" parking spot!

Cheers!

BTW.....YOU really don't know what is KUWAHARA E.T. BMX ah???

Now I feel really OLD!!!!

TobyNik;186097 said:
Nic

Told you I was joking lah!

You really walked so far to take my humble humble 318 huh????

BTW, that little corner on top got no tree branches, so "gooder gooder" parking spot!

Cheers!

BTW.....YOU really don't know what is KUWAHARA E.T. BMX ah???

Now I feel really OLD!!!!
hahahaa..its alrite..i walk all the way there to see Terry's car..then urs just behind.so just walk abit more to take lor..haha..hmm sorry..still no know what bike is that...lol..

Harry1;185847 said:
Nic,

Cheers

Thanks dude, but given the choice I rather be riding around in your ride man... hahaha!

nic is a very quiet boy. saw him walking around quietly... do anyone have a daughter his age, bring along during our meet up ? :nehnehhh:

teckheng;186201 said:
nic is a very quiet boy. saw him walking around quietly... do anyone have a daughter his age, bring along during our meet up ? :nehnehhh:
lol :eek: theres 1 bad thing abt me..i cant remember alot of u..u guys always come to me and say hello..but i sometimes can even remember who is who even after meeting the same person 2-4 times..:laughlik: not many people to talk to also..all talking abt things that i dun understand..:singsing: ..cannot bring ur daughter along..u will see her with Terry instead of with me..u will see me beside a car..and ur daughter walking with Terry.:screwedu:

cannot bring ur daughter along..u will see her with Terry instead of with me..u will see me beside a car..and ur daughter walking with Terry.:screwedu:[/quote]

I STRONGLY AGREEDED:nehnehhh:

yes...coz i will buy for her mac happy meal..im very fatherly ok... dont anyhow think :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

then again..who got 20 yr old daughter to intro me? muahahaha

bobbytay27;185892 said:

Bobby - Sure no probs! :)

Terry;185907 said:
taking taxi ride in that car only makes u hate ur car... better not :(

NO LAH.. jangan gitu... all cars are made for different purposes :)

nicholastan91;186056 said:
haha that pic too small..u add me in msn,i send u the orginal..:)

waa...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :cloud9:

No probs at all... i remembered that when i was young (yes about u're age) i was so into cars as well! reminiscing those times ... no probs for ride as long as u have consent :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hgo909com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back