28th May Monthly Meetup.

Re: 28th May Monthly Meetup.

hopefully the clouds will clear up by 430. i think it might... *crosses fingers*
i'll be there either way

Oh God!!! I am exhausted after the paintball... will need to crawl to the meetup...

will there still be meetup if there is still heavy rain?

Hi guys,

The weather is indeed clearing up over at Kallang side (i stay 3 mins away from the stadium) so it looks to be a very very cool and refreshing meetup!

No signs of anymore heavy rain. All i pray now is that we have plenty of wind to chill out to..

See you guys there!

looks great.... see you there ryan...

babe said:
Oh God!!! I am exhausted after the paintball... will need to crawl to the meetup...

There is a convoy with red carpet and opening doors know???

hey guys. To everyone that came. Thanks for coming. I think the turnout was pretty great!
Thanks to all the E36 guys for turning up too!!! :D

Hopefully nex meetup will be just as good or better.. WHOOHOOO!!!!

Thanks for the meetup... and KUDOS to Nick Tan who turned up alone. :) Hope you enjoyed yrself and all the Kor-kors incl me... (rather than ahem.. Uncles) were nice to you. :D

Nice to meet everyone. :)

NicholasTan: Nice to meet you too. Forgot to congratulate you on the passing of your exams during the meetup. :)

Cheers.

was a great turn out, keep it up. Thanks to andy, sei n axl for their taxi ride, super dam shiok! thanks alot guys. hahaha, nick good that u came down to reveal... He came with his bro lah(Adrian)hehehe

gadaffi said:
was a great turn out, keep it up. Thanks to andy, sei n axl for their taxi ride, super dam shiok! thanks alot guys. hahaha, nick good that u came down to reveal... He came with his bro lah(Adrian)hehehe

gad...tats my lovable son!:cloud9:
hope he had fun during the meet up and could tell he really enjoyed the taxi rides fr Sei & few of u.

How could I ever have the desire to blanket party such a cute young boy. I'm sorry Nich Tan. :p

jaskin said:
How could I ever have the desire to blanket party such a cute young boy. I'm sorry Nich Tan. :p

i.. heard you wanted to give me some sorta party jason?

Nick was the guest of honor at the meet up...............he could be mistaken easily as one of the forumers' son at the meet up hahahahahaha.....

so now we have the famous tans who came for the meetup. Michael Tan and Nicholas Tan( Not papa ah..ahaha) :lol2: Nice to meet you nicholas and dun be afraid to shake my hand next time. mariachi is only harmful in paintball. :lol2: hahahaha..

TripleM said:
Nick was the guest of honor at the meet up...............he could be mistaken easily as one of the forumers' son at the meet up hahahahahaha.....

hey triple m, ur z4 sounds really nice man. nice showcase of pulling power at he u-turns yessterday. :)

haha..thanks! really enjoyed EVERYTHING!
hey adrian: thanks for the ride!did u lost ur way back?:eek:
elmariachi: hey nice to meet u..wow u are very tall n handsome!haha
gadaffi:nice to meet u.btw saw ur N80..it was HOT!
TripleM:nice car u drive down yesterday,Z4 rite?looks cool.
Puny:haha i still can remembe u! great guy!

nicholastan91 said:
haha..thanks! really enjoyed EVERYTHING!
hey adrian: thanks for the ride!did u lost ur way back?:eek:
elmariachi: hey nice to meet u..wow u are very tall n handsome!haha
gadaffi:nice to meet u.btw saw ur N80..it was HOT!
TripleM:nice car u drive down yesterday,Z4 rite?looks cool.
Puny:haha i still can remembe u! great guy!

lol u sound so much like saify now. :lol2: and R-E-S-P-E-C-T. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betstoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back