2nd hand BMW 520

Ason Lim

Hi,

I’m new here and need all your advice on buying 2nd hand BMW.
I’m considering of buying a 2012 BMW 520. As the car mileage is near to 100k, that’s why I’m pretty worried about the maintenance and servicing cost. Can anyone advice me whether is it advisable to get a 2nd hand 520 which the mileage around 100k? What will be the servicing cost like and what maintenance will I be expecting at this mileage?

Hi,

I’m new here and need all your advice on buying 2nd hand BMW.
I’m considering of buying a 2012 BMW 520. As the car mileage is near to 100k, that’s why I’m pretty worried about the maintenance and servicing cost. Can anyone advice me whether is it advisable to get a 2nd hand 520 which the mileage around 100k? What will be the servicing cost like and what maintenance will I be expecting at this mileage?

Hi Ason,

high mileage doesn't meant will have issue as usually must check what the previous owner has done or changed so it will be good to sent to a workshop for a check to make sure some wear and tear parts are replaced etc....

*** being a used car so likely some wear and tear may surface in time to come.....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi Ason,

high mileage doesn't meant will have issue as usually must check what the previous owner has done or changed so it will be good to sent to a workshop for a check to make sure some wear and tear parts are replaced etc....

*** being a used car so likely some wear and tear may surface in time to come.....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks for your advice. Any good workshop that you can recommend me? So I can send the car for checks. What's the price for checking on the car as well?
Thanks in advance.

PM sent...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi,

Appreciate if anyone can advise me a pre purchase inspection workshop as well as the cost.

Tks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsis
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back