2nd hand cars section in PML

bmevo

Anyone bought their bimmers from there before? Went there recently and saw a few nice 5 series...was told cannot reduce from the listed price...if thats so...then what can we ask for??

Test drove both the 525 and the 523, found the 523 little more noisy than the 525 however found the throttle respond felt better than the 525. Was told both have roughly the same weight. Price different is 20-30K. Dep oso about 1-2k different....cant made up my mind.

Need some advise.

Re: 2nd hand cars section in PML

Any 530i? Since from PPS, should be reasonable safe, warranty covered by PML oso.

every car is negotiable...the saleguy is just pulling a fast one.
a few months back they had a 330 for sale at 163k, my friend offered 158k which was reasonable, the offer was rejected with the same reasoning, a month later my friend recived a call w the offer at 158k, a few weeks back i think the car was going at 14xk. they are too many cars in the market, pick and choose what u want. PML 100 pt check is not worth the added premiuim.

ka chai tow.....

Hmmm..I made a check on the various 3 & 5 series prices outside including from PPL, found that their price is a few thousand more...but generally their car condition seems better and they offer PML warranty too.

So maybe towkays will feel more secure buying from them.

pml warranty is for all cars within 3 yrs, the only cars that are under PML warranty despite being more than 3 yrs are those with low mileage and zero problems, warranty is nothing if u have dealt with PML. I suggest that u buy a low mileage car with one owner, if u want send for the chk which is 1k/3days i beilieve. also note that PML will not tell u if the car has an accident as this is their policy, ive chked this when my BIL bght a 520 recently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dongnhap8xbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back