2nd Meet -Up, E60 Poisonous Night 06/06/12 @ Tanjong Rhu View

Re: 2nd Meet -Up, E60 Poisonous Night 06/06/12 @ Tanjong Rhu View

Divespyder;824333 said:
Hello Sean !

Noler i didnt even register for this event. Some enthusiastic guy put my name in at the start & added comment "overseas". Not my fault. Chill bro.

My take is let forumers self register and not put their names in without consent as basic rule of thumb. Sometimes others mean well but result is not as what we expected. Cheers!

Actually I am more looking at those who put their names down and dun confirm..especially all the newbies

I do not even see many of them POSTING in forum... who the hell are they anyway?

MW;824279 said:
Although I am not going as I am handcuffed everyday by you-know-who, I am just wondering..for those who cannot confirm or those who put "overseas"...why you even bother to put your name down? For fun or to show that you own a BMW??

This is especially difficult for organisers like Morgan because he wun be able to confirm who is coming or not coming and planning will be a nightmare. I am not referring to this meet-up but in general..those who put their names but cannot confirm and then suddenly turn up like a swinging dick and say "But I put my name down what.." and then expect to get parking space, chair to sit, enough food and drinks etc for them... These people...please go copulate yourself

Singaporeans/FTs are damn inconsiderate but good hearted organisers like Morgan get blamed for "bad planning"

MW thanks for the kind comment. I think I have did a few mistakes here.
1. I started a recall thread without going into actual intention. Thought of gathering the E60 head counts.
2. New thread started with inserting those names have registered. Intention is to hope that they can join in.
3. For divespyder, I have inserted the oversea myself as he told me over the phone.

Sorry for the complication. Thanks for the guys who is willing to participate.

Dear E60 Brudders, The venue will be at Tanjong Rhu View (Free Parking) 06/06/2012 (WED) 1945pm.
There is 2 lanes, we can park on the left lane. There is very less traffic and very windy for TCSS. The road is long enough for 50 cars...
Drinks will be provided for those who inserted their nick.
Once Again, New bird, old bird, short or long birds... No Bird also can join in..ops:
See you guyssssssssss..................................... ............................

NEW UPDATE: Our hero, Hendra(M-Nut) from Munich Automobiles going to be us again....This time he going to prepare goodies bag, Vouchers and importantly those were effected by the Product Recall on the battery cover, his company is able to facilitate this warranty claim "FOC".
Disclaimer: You have to be present to received the recall order slip.

Revised list:
Please insert on your confirmation... Appreciated.
1. Morganlee3377. 523i. Grey Confirmed.
2. Buywellsellwell 523i. Blackie Confirmed.
3. etan1 525xl sapphire black Confirmed.
4. Safetyfirst 523i Grey Confirmed
5. BMW 530i 530i Black Confirmed
7. Relaxed 523i Black Confirmed
8. nicknick 523 black Confirmed
9. dleo 523i Almost black Confirmed
10. arca99 525xl Grey Confirmed
11. Reserved for Jon - F10 special edition......... Confirmed
12. Eric Pong 523i Grey Confirmed
13. Konchan 523i Black Confirmed
14. ClarenceLee717 523i Confirmed
15. M-Nut M5 Confirmed
And more...

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the PM, Morgan. Unfortunately I am based overseas, so can't join you guys this time round. Let's catch up for kopi sometime when I'm back (Usually Fri night can.). Have a good gathering!

good job! morgan!FTW.
ooops by the way as u see i m giggs! i should have the no 11 on my back!

jonleeck;824377 said:
good job! morgan!FTW.
ooops by the way as u see i m giggs! i should have the no 11 on my back!

Haha. I have changed yours to no. 11. Thanks cya..

Hi guys, count me in. Will be my first BMW meet up.

Thanks Morgan for organizing!

Revised list:
15. M-Nut M5 Confirmed
16. nadal330 525i Black Confirmed
And more...

nadal330;824845 said:
Hi guys, count me in. Will be my first BMW meet up.

Thanks Morgan for organizing!

Revised list:
15. M-Nut M5 Confirmed
And more...

You are welcome... Can you pm me your hp? If I don't receive your hp no. Than you will not be welcome. And what is your actual name? It's just a simple request. Thanks

Guys. This is a genuine meet up for ppl who is enthusiastic about their ride and meet new friends.
I have received some weird PM. If for some people out who like to disturb this meet up. Please get away... And I know who you are. This 2nd meet up is upon request from the bros that attended the 1st meet up. They have enjoyed the friendliness of the E60s.

To: the person who disturb me
Stop being a moron, and go concentrate on your own stuff. What do you gain from it by disturbing this coming meet up. We are here to make new friends. I cut it short, no point wasting my time to scold you. Please REALISE what you are doing. Thanks a lot

To: those who is attending our meet up
This is my 1st time posting my frustration on BMW-SG. Im not here to offend any bros in the forum. Or newbies coming to our meetup. People who know me through the previous meet up will know me better. Once again, you are welcome..

Chill bro.. Must always keep cool at all times..

Jason u always e fastest sia......

Revised list:
15. M-Nut M5 Confirmed
17. user8000 523i Black Confirmed
And more...

Morgan, stay cool.... TGIF! :woottt:

Got your PM morgan, unfortunately am outstation.

You guys have a good gtg.

wolf73;824905 said:
Got your PM morgan, unfortunately am outstation.

You guys have a good gtg.

No problem man..there is always chances:chinese:

Who is the fcukwit dick-cauliflower that ia disturbing you? Limpeh help you teach him a lesson, Ai Mai?

PS. Prease take note, Limpeh keyboard warrior/Internet hero only.... But, it's the thought that counts!

Why would there be someone who wants to disturb a meetup?
It's whether you want or dun want to go.
I don't understand the mentality at all.

Anyway, though I have not known you Morgan, but you sure have gone through the trouble to organize this meet up. Cheers!

Next time, I will join since I haven't been to meet ups for a long time.

wobbles;824911 said:
Who is the fcukwit dick-cauliflower that ia disturbing you? Limpeh help you teach him a lesson, Ai Mai?

PS. Prease take note, Limpeh keyboard warrior/Internet hero only.... But, it's the thought that counts!

Morgan, give wobbles the fella's nick, beautiful poem will flow.....:thumbsup:

OK brudders... lets catch up on 6th...ignore those "bo liao ppl"... TGIF!!!! woohooo!!! :)

wobbles;824911 said:

Haha.. nice one.. Im happy with my father(limpeh) coming out to teach ppl a lesson. :thumbsup:

Sorry to all bros for losing my cool. :shoot:

Morganlee3377;824870 said:
Guys. This is a genuine meet up for ppl who is enthusiastic about their ride and meet new friends.
I have received some weird PM. If for some people out who like to disturb this meet up. Please get away... And I know who you are. This 2nd meet up is upon request from the bros that attended the 1st meet up. They have enjoyed the friendliness of the E60s.

To: the person who disturb me
Stop being a moron, and go concentrate on your own stuff. What do you gain from it by disturbing this coming meet up. We are here to make new friends. I cut it short, no point wasting my time to scold you. Please REALISE what you are doing. Thanks a lot

To: those who is attending our meet up
This is my 1st time posting my frustration on BMW-SG. Im not here to offend any bros in the forum. Or newbies coming to our meetup. People who know me through the previous meet up will know me better. Once again, you are welcome..

Haha not only you that receive PM from weirdos:)Well just let it be,no point wasting your energy on such people!!! I'm driving a 5 toooo cause pml passed it to me while it's still sleeping over there!Haha and I stay just opposite your meeting place!! But I'm not a e60 owner haga!

Andally;824961 said:
Haha not only you that receive PM from weirdos:)Well just let it be,no point wasting your energy on such people!!! I'm driving a 5 toooo cause pml passed it to me while it's still sleeping over there!Haha and I stay just opposite your meeting place!! But I'm not a e60 owner haga!

thanks andally.. i'm ignoring now... reserving my energy for my new transform ride and meet up. As i mentioned although its for E60... but whoever its a bimmer.. they are most welcome.. like the F series also coming. Hope to see you if you can make it. :shakemyb:

Morganlee3377;824965 said:
thanks andally.. i'm ignoring now... reserving my energy for my new transform ride and meet up. As i mentioned although its for E60... but whoever its a bimmer.. they are most welcome.. like the F series also coming. Hope to see you if you can make it. :shakemyb:

Hahaha I walk over can anot? Haha!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back