3 series BMWs

Alex Yap

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone noticed....

On the road...most if not all the 3 series BMWs are black in colour...are they the only color available or something?? or everyone have the same taste??

On a side note...anyone know where i can buy stuff to clean my car?? like cloth, sponge, shampoo etc???

Thanks for advise :)

Re: 3 series BMWs

no its not the only color... there are quite a number of colors available for the 3 series. However, black seems to be one of the more appealing colors for the 3 series.

you can buy car cleaning stuff at Autobacs.

MRacer77;183819 said:
no its not the only color... there are quite a number of colors available for the 3 series. However, black seems to be one of the more appealing colors for the 3 series.

you can buy car cleaning stuff at Autobacs.

where is this Autobacs?

also do you guys wash ur own cars???

i washed it once...after i got it 1 week before CNY...and once more 2 weeks after CNY...now trying to wash it on my own...understand i need 100% cotton cloth or something...just dunno where to buy supplies etc

Yep, you can have any colour you want, as long as it's black!! haha

hello, can buy that stuff from NTUC.

There are 6 E90 in my development when I last counted :3 Black, 2 Monaco blue and 1 graphite grey. Yes, black seems to be the most popular choice.

Alex Yap;183809 said:
Hi guys,

On the road...most if not all the 3 series BMWs are black in colour...are they the only color available or something?? or everyone have the same taste??

On a side note...anyone know where i can buy stuff to clean my car?? like cloth, sponge, shampoo etc???

:yikess: oh dear... didn't your salesperson tell you that there's a 10k discount if you choose jet black???

louis;183829 said:
:yikess: oh dear... didn't your salesperson tell you that there's a 10k discount if you choose jet black???

really?? :p

my is jetblack...u made it sound like its the worst choice :(

i think in general, black and white makes a car stands out strongly. in this case, dark colours generally look nice, i.e. black, SG, monaco blue...nice choice u got there i would say...cheers

bro, autobacs usually has nice sale on car care products like shampoo , claybar and wax
it is at the corner of jalan jurong kechil and bukit batok, next to the shell station

i get my detailing poison from another car forum's member. his stuff is cheaper yet superior to what you can buy from autobachs. he just doesnt bring in claybars.....yet...

alot of people choose black because its the safest colour..... no car will look bad in black... erm..maybe except lambos....

black will also look shiny under lighting...therefore makes people feel like they have a new car everyday

Becareful of swirl mark on dark color car. Its very prominent especially on a sunny day. Anyway.. just enjoy your great ride.!

LOL! Mine's SG. I was afraid that Black would be too 'common' :) I also considered MB but settled for SG instead :)

Jase;184079 said:
LOL! Mine's SG. I was afraid that Black would be too 'common' :) I also considered MB but settled for SG instead :)

jase u have a problem washing ur car?? i cant seem to wash it right hahaha

i think gonna leave it to the maid....

Alex Yap;183809 said:
Hi guys,

My matachia is not black:smack: unless u got colour blindness:lol2:

Alex Yap;183809 said:
Hi guys,

Alex, I think it's part of the mindset of having a "shiny black beemer". I also went for metallic black on my last three BMWs. Just seemed to look better than the other colours. My present car (not a BMW) looked better in silver and so I got it in silver.

I suggest Carrefour. They have a very good range of items at reasonable prices. For example, I'm a big fan of the Autoglym range and I find them cheaper there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betbond
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back