3 Series Interior Leather change

afterburn

Finally took the plunge and changed to new leather for seats, steering wheel, handbrake and gear.

Its chaper that changing car! :) My car feels brand new now!! :)

I am very impressed with the workmanship and hospitality of Irene from Classic Auto leather. Feel free to look at the pictures. Some of the photos are a bit blur so please excuse my photo taking skills.

P1010625.jpg

P1010626.jpg

Re: 3 Series Interior Leather change

Bro, how much does it cost?

Previously when i wanted to change ther wasn't much info on the forum. So I hope this post may be of some help. For more details please PM me and I can let you know full details.

I'm in no way affliated to Classic Auto Leather. I am just an extremely satisfied customer!

Afterburn

afterburn;706196 said:
Previously when i wanted to change ther wasn't much info on the forum. So I hope this post may be of some help. For more details please PM me and I can let you know full details.

I'm in no way affliated to Classic Auto Leather. I am just an extremely satisfied customer!

Afterburn

Nicely done !! Since there is no affiliation, then there aint the need to be discreet. Do post the details in this thread....i'm sure there are more than a handful of keenster whom might wish to know the actual damage :cloud9:

afterburn;706220 said:
Ok. Cost me 2.3K for dakota leather for seats. and $400 for steering wheel wrap.

Pretty reasonable I reckon....but in comparison, the steering wheel wrapping is pretty hefty.... nonetheless a necessary evil to complement and complete the interior :twisted:.....U must be enjoying the fresh leathery smell everytime you step in the car :cloud9:

Thanks for sharing. Nice combo.
Mind sharing, how long is the down time on the car? days or weeks?

I sent the car in for 1 day only. Went there at 9am. I was on leave and they allowed me to be in their office. Everyting was completed on the same day before 6pm.

Best to go in a few days in advance to choose the type/ color of leather. They have templates of most of the car seats so they are pretty fast.

now just go for a servicing, detail groom, and u have a brand new car for xmas n cny. :cool:

Very nicely done!!

afterburn;706220 said:
Ok. Cost me 2.3K for dakota leather for seats. and $400 for steering wheel wrap.

Is nice!!
2.3K for seats including door panel piece? As it was shown in your photos..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back