3 Series Interior Leather change

Re: 3 Series Interior Leather change

really nice! thanks for sharing the details. cool!

i did my e46 cabriolet there - full dakota and wrap. look for irene....she will take care of you. both husband and wife bosses are very customer orientated.

i do vouch for them under my own experience

just a curious question, how's the feel and quality of the leather?

Feels like the original seats as far as I'm concerned. I test drove the F10 recently and I must say it felt similar.

Thanks afterburn. It is a very reasonable deal. Also short down time!

Very nice, am thinking whether to do the leather for my Volvo... which if you know Volvos, the factory leather sucks way more than BMW's

i m also a happy customer of CAL did napa leather. they could also wrap dash, consoles...etc.

Very nicely done. But mine is beige colour, the whole door interior is also beige in colour. Don't know can change the whole door to another colour.

Hi was wondering if you had consider leather restoration services before you took the plunge. Unless the original leather was damaged beyond repair (e.g. in flood or exposed to rain and sun for convertibles) such services do rstore much of the leather.

Of coz the other reason you may have to change leather is because you may have wanted a change of colour?

Nightwind;707390 said:
Hi was wondering if you had consider leather restoration services before you took the plunge. Unless the original leather was damaged beyond repair (e.g. in flood or exposed to rain and sun for convertibles) such services do rstore much of the leather.

Of coz the other reason you may have to change leather is because you may have wanted a change of colour?

Can you recommend a leather restoration shop? I am thinking about doing something to my dull seats. Don't want to spend so much because I "kiam". Ha ha. Tks.

very nice........

cheers

The main reason for my change was color. I was tired of the all black interior. The condition of my old leather was still very good.

did u warp yr arm rest?

thanks for sharing the pix! veri nice indeed bro! juz to clarify: dakota is the color? or the type of leather?... sori me know nuts about leather, but it reali looks nice!

awesome !!!
is it dakota leather ie: similar quality with OEM?
is it wrap over existing leather ? does it make it thicker and how is the fitment especially for the door panel and arm rest.

thanks for sharing ... it's great deal for those who are tired of interior combi and wants to change :thumbsup:

Bro Dakota is type of leather.

As for wrapping the seats I had them remove the old leather.

Only for my steering wheel i had them wrap over the existing leather coz I wanted it thicker.

good deal hor.
considering that good leather sofa cost more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back