• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

3 series parts for sale

SkyladyZ

Hi all, got alot of scrap parts that i wanna sell since im clearing my house.

E46 Rear strut bar X 1 - $120
E36 320 intake manifold X 2 - $50
E36 Instrument Cluster X 4 - $50
E36 326 rear muffler (original) - $ 100

E36 Rear Driver Side Door with windows and everything - $150
E36 Rear Windscreen in very good condition - $100

Thats all i have scavenged so far.

PM if interested.

3 series parts for sale

SSCUS Semi Bucket Seats - Condition (OK) Just need to clean up - $150 for a pair.

Thats all i have scavenged so far.

PM if interested.

Re: 3 series parts for sale

do u hav pictures for the Bucket Seats?im keen on it.

SkyladyZ;435421 said:

Hi brother, you said Fong Kim installs rear muffler for about $30 to $40. However, yesterday I drived there for him to ask for a quote and Jeff Tan's brother quoted me a price of $50 to install the rear muffler. This price is okay for me. However, today after I took the rear muffler from you, I went to Fong Kim Exhaust System. I told Jeff Tan that other than installing the rear muffler, I needed him to take out 2 exhuast tips from my car, fix it on the rear muffler before installing it. He quoted me $100. Whoa, price increased by so much! Disappointed la brother. You give me to hor lan. :whipper:

i go to chicken rice stall, ask uncle how much. he tell me $2.

then i tell uncle i want drumstick, remove bone, add liver and gizzard, add rice... he tell me $4.50.

sounds reasonable to me leh...

jinooi;447049 said:
i go to chicken rice stall, ask uncle how much. he tell me $2.

then i tell uncle i want drumstick, remove bone, add liver and gizzard, add rice... he tell me $4.50.

sounds reasonable to me leh...

Yes you are right! We should pay for what we asked for.

But it is too expensive to raise the price by $50 for such a simple job! It is like asking a plate of chicken rice with "drumstick, remove bone, add liver and gizzard, add rice" for $20.

Another thing that turned me down was one of the senior workers' comments when I was negotiating the price. He said "don't argue about the price! if you think its too expensive, then go to other places to install la!"

His bad attitude made me very disappointed. :boxing:

the problem is not with Skyladyz lor....its FK staff mah.
what he mentioned was for muffler replacement labour.
don't think he would expect you to change tips mah
as for tips, thats needs welding....so they are like charging 25 per tip i guess....a bit expensive though...keke
to be fair to skyladyz....its not his fault...most buyers don't even bother to tell u where to go install....if installers or workshop quote too ex, buay garm...just walk away lor

If it is a welding job for the exhuast tip i think reasonable enuff..

Hi, interested in the seats - can contact me at 8288 8977 pls?

Thanks!
Soon Keat

sszone;447058 said:
the problem is not with Skyladyz lor....its FK staff mah.
what he mentioned was for muffler replacement labour.
don't think he would expect you to change tips mah
as for tips, thats needs welding....so they are like charging 25 per tip i guess....a bit expensive though...keke
to be fair to skyladyz....its not his fault...most buyers don't even bother to tell u where to go install....if installers or workshop quote too ex, buay garm...just walk away lor

Yar la I know its not Skyladyz fault too. Haha I was joking with him.

Yes I walked away from the shop. I am looking for other shops. Any good recommendations?

i think what FK quoted was reasonable if it needs welding. btw, i do not have any vested interests, nor am i related to FK in any way.

the last time i heard, it costs about $60 per hour for labour.

so if it takes about 20 mins to take out the tips, about another 20mins to install, price is about right.

alternatively you can also try man exhaust in sin ming. price will be about the same...

Or if you pay less, maybe they'll screw on the tips for you.
But they might fall off when you rev too hard... :)

ttee;447045 said:
Hi brother, you said Fong Kim installs rear muffler for about $30 to $40. However, yesterday I drived there for him to ask for a quote and Jeff Tan's brother quoted me a price of $50 to install the rear muffler. This price is okay for me. However, today after I took the rear muffler from you, I went to Fong Kim Exhaust System. I told Jeff Tan that other than installing the rear muffler, I needed him to take out 2 exhuast tips from my car, fix it on the rear muffler before installing it. He quoted me $100. Whoa, price increased by so much! Disappointed ....

A workshop's pricing should be consistent and transparent. And also the personnel at the workshop should be professional and uphold the workshop's good reputation and treat all customers with great respect. In this way, it is a win-win situation for both parties.

BUMP!

All items are still for sale.

Call me to view.

I have pictures of 18" Rims too.

Have pictures for all my items now.

PM ME NOW!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads