320 i going at 139 K

Re: 320 i going at 139 K

wah..120k without coe....i think impossible....omv 40k..times 2.3 plus registration,etc and coe already almost 120k liao....

titanic said:
How much is the 318iA going for? Can I get it for about $120K?

sure a not??? my friend jus buy from pml 135 leh...another buy at 132k with 11k coe.yr friend buy with no coe ah?

TobyNik said:
Bro

People buying at S$ 12x K with everything thrown in now...........

Cheers!

thanks babe! so far i heard some goondo take full loan at 133k.then loan rebate at 4% .become 127K.so far no pricing from pml base price 125 or less......

babe said:
hahahahahaha... kai...thats a good one...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

kai said:
thanks babe! so far i heard some goondo take full loan at 133k.then loan rebate at 4% .become 127K.so far no pricing from pml base price 125 or less......

that sounds more like it... guess they should be looking at the total car price plus the interest over 10 yrs and the depreciation value per year..it might work out to be almost the same or may be more..

thats y! keke btw how much u paid for yr e90? 320 or ??

babe said:
that sounds more like it... guess they should be looking at the total car price plus the interest over 10 yrs and the depreciation value per year..it might work out to be almost the same or may be more..

kai said:
thats y! keke btw how much u paid for yr e90? 320 or ??

haha.... i am that goondo bought during the launch at $151k...:twisted:

I have a friend who just bought the car at $135k plus 3 years free servicing..kept telling me how expensive i paid for mine... anyway, it is really a fantastic car.. so just enjoy it... ya...:)

Kai , is that your car on the avatar? Nice rims. Make the car look sportier.:)

ops!
paisey...but u get to enjoy first le......its really a good car..i have install gruppe m ,etc already.....sounds like VTEC!!!!!!!!!!! kekeke wat colur is yr car?

babe said:
haha.... i am that goondo bought during the launch at $151k...:twisted:

I have a friend who just bought the car at $135k plus 3 years free servicing..kept telling me how expensive i paid for mine... anyway, it is really a fantastic car.. so just enjoy it... ya...:)

im using breyton magic racing 19 inch..thats a picture i download from internet...

drivemax said:
Kai , is that your car on the avatar? Nice rims. Make the car look sportier.:)

So far the lowest I heard here was $125.8 + loan rebate

so far 128k i heard base on 9k coe bidding...my coe is 17k....bo pian goverment earn!
ahhahaha but at least i enjoy for 4 mths liao... :) 125.8k is damn cheap if its true!
anyway e90 is a good car...cheers!

Sexytoy.com.sg said:
So far the lowest I heard here was $125.8 + loan rebate

I had a firm offer at 128 in dec using 9000 COE + 3 yrs svc before loan rebate. 126.5K without servicing.
Not quite sure about 125.8K unless BMW is desperate to top the list for luxury model ( then again they did that already!!)

yup! thats wat my friend got!
cheaper than me...haha... but happy can already! who knows wat the goverment up to? no coe? all by erp charges as when u drive with high rd tax? wats next? we cannot predict the future,if u like just buy lo.....
cheers e90

black320 said:
I had a firm offer at 128 in dec using 9000 COE + 3 yrs svc before loan rebate. 126.5K without servicing.
Not quite sure about 125.8K unless BMW is desperate to top the list for luxury model ( then again they did that already!!)

kai said:
yup! thats wat my friend got!
cheaper than me...haha... but happy can already! who knows wat the goverment up to? no coe? all by erp charges as when u drive with high rd tax? wats next? we cannot predict the future,if u like just buy lo.....
cheers e90

I heard $125.8 was for the dec pricing due to year end target.

PML selling price for base models seems to be very flexible...both for 5er n 3er....

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back