320 Professional with walnut trim

Re: 320 Professional with walnut trim

I am not trying to console myself (but i am... hahhaha)

Remember the E46, when the steptronic version came out... the earlier batch of E46 didn't suffer any lost in market value. And if you ask me.. i rather have the stepronic and lose the 6 bhp extra... so we shouldn't suffer much..... (pad on my bac)

Plus.. these days, pricing use car is damn easy... paper value, plus body price... not much to win or lose from there....yah?

muddie;265170 said:
you are right...170bhp engine will not make it to our shores.

Any reason why the DI engines will not make it here? I believe our 5 series LCI are also using the non-DI engines, even though the power output seems to be the same.

Btw, I was checking out the specs on the BMW UK website, and it seems that the 318i now has 143bhp and the 320i has 170bhp. Any chance PML will re-introduce the 318i at a cut-throat price?

unlikely, rem they said in one of the reports years back that they dont compete on price.

DI engines not to be introduced since require ultra low sulphur content fuel for efficient operation.

323 is likely to be discontinued in favour of 325 in view of the icreased BHP from engines.

I think that was the same reason why the car was not launch in australia as well... the reason given was.... unsuitable petrol... hearsay....

but i am curious... how did BMW make the same car 6 BHP higher? i am think it should be able to be replicated in the current version.... anyone have any idea?

henry2703;265789 said:
I think that was the same reason why the car was not launch in australia as well... the reason given was.... unsuitable petrol... hearsay....

but i am curious... how did BMW make the same car 6 BHP higher? i am think it should be able to be replicated in the current version.... anyone have any idea?
Why don't you ask your SE and see what he says ?

That SE that i deal with.... hahahah...

I ask him.. he say please lah... where got new model coming?....

henry2703;266102 said:
That SE that i deal with.... hahahah...

I ask him.. he say please lah... where got new model coming?....

HAHAHA.. thats damn funny.. i guess you wont be recommending him anytime soon....

:)

probably not in the near future....

I work as a car broker for fun... and for the benefit of friends buying cars... so i know a lot of them... i was trying him out for the first time.. to see how he is like...

failed miserably

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back