323i FL bodykit

Re: 323i FL bodykit

hey coolman bro, coming for meetup this weekend? i heard something about bodykits when i was at bvo the other day, not sure if the lobang applies to FL e90... will let u know details on weekend if u going?

Kaiser;454836 said:
hey coolman bro, coming for meetup this weekend? i heard something about bodykits when i was at bvo the other day, not sure if the lobang applies to FL e90... will let u know details on weekend if u going?

woh this weekend meetup will be a poison meetup liao man..... will try to go if time permits. At least can see all the chio chio ride again.....:) :)

coolman;454818 said:
dats good end July coming in less than 10 days.....

Yo peng you,

You back from track. Enjoyed?

Sunday waiting for you hor. Poison or not also must come lah. Bro Hui will be waiting.:lol2: :lol2:

Cheers

Kaiser;454836 said:

Hmmm..... M3 kit ;) ??

kim_pioneer;454944 said:
.....Sunday waiting for you hor. Poison or not also must come lah. Bro Hui will be waiting.:lol2: :lol2:

Cheers

Wah Kim, since when my nick has been tagged with poison :evillook: ?? I am a stock person and my ride very lame nia.... don't bully me on d road hor..

kim_pioneer;454944 said:
Yo peng you,

You back from track. Enjoyed?

Sunday waiting for you hor. Poison or not also must come lah. Bro Hui will be waiting.:lol2: :lol2:

Cheers

ha ha yup back safely in a pc, both myself and my ride...... I actually saw Dave in Sepang on Fri, he went over with a grp of Porsche.......

Sun I try I try.....bcos need to help out something for my OC :verysad: :verysad:

318 NewBoy;455029 said:
Wah Kim, since when my nick has been tagged with poison :evillook: ?? I am a stock person and my ride very lame nia.... don't bully me on d road hor..

Bro u are a stock person :liar: :liar: bcos u keep on poisoning others..... :lol: :lol: :shoot: :shoot:

coolman;455391 said:
ha ha yup back safely in a pc, both myself and my ride...... I actually saw Dave in Sepang on Fri, he went over with a grp of Porsche.......

Sun I try I try.....bcos need to help out something for my OC :verysad: :verysad:

Wooooooooh uncle Dave and his Porsche, yummy:yummie: :yummie: :yummie: ; I am talking about the Porsche, not the man lah:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Bro, u mean CO is it? How come demoted to OC leh?:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

318 NewBoy;455029 said:

Ya hor, as lame as you avatar.:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

You have gone beyond basic poisoning liao lah. Its a matter or time your Blue Devil becomes the Blue Monster:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

C u Sunday

Cheers

318 NewBoy;455029 said:

wah bro u dare to call urself stock person ah... i think in 1-2 more years (if u hold on to the car for that long), probably the only thing left stock is your windscreen wiper...

Kaiser;455430 said:
wah bro u dare to call urself stock person ah... i think in 1-2 more years (if u hold on to the car for that long), probably the only thing left stock is your windscreen wiper...

Muahahaha.....:lol2: :lol2:

Stock ------> referring to the driver lah bro... "Lao ya chia" mod liao also liao lui :shakehea: ...kekeke..

318 NewBoy;455446 said:
Muahahaha.....:lol2: :lol2:

Stock ------> referring to the driver lah bro... "Lao ya chia" mod liao also liao lui :shakehea: ...kekeke..

eh bro u havent tell us what's ur latest mod yet leh... the one u waited 3 months for. so secretive siah...

Kaiser;455452 said:
eh bro u havent tell us what's ur latest mod yet leh... the one u waited 3 months for. so secretive siah...

ya ya i also waiting for his reply leh.....

Or you may try customizing your own kit, have a different look!

This is what Bro D.N did to his FL E90

4885_115352115498_530015498_3447634.jpg

3676607757_3057d13ce3.jpg

Bro DN, nice bodykit..... must hv cost u a boom. But is it legal to change your exhaust to the centre?

Hendrick;456048 said:
Or you may try customizing your own kit, have a different look!

This is what Bro D.N did to his FL E90

4885_115352115498_530015498_3447634.jpg

3676607757_3057d13ce3.jpg

Hahaha, that is what we call the Mod Sin (神)... ;)

Coolman, Ai Customize Mai ??..

318 NewBoy;456132 said:
Hahaha, that is what we call the Mod Sin (神)... ;)

Coolman, Ai Customize Mai ??..

Bo lui how to customize..... :( :( unless strike 4D or TOTO than hosei liao :lol2: :lol2:

ya D.N has a few loose screws in his brains.. The exhaust are dummies, he cut off his stock tips and hide them with the bumper haha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back