• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

330ci 6speed M gearbox

wolverine

Hi guys,

I'm fr KL.Got a very good E46 330ci 6-speed manual gearbox for sale.It comes with short-shift,
clutch plate and flywheel.It fits any 24-valve engines.

Imported it fr UK for a 4.0l conversion but then within 2 weeks, found 4.0l manual.Price is very cheap.
Installation can be done at my friend's place over here.Please call me at +60163116118 if genuinely interested.
Thanx.

Cheers

Re: 330ci 6speed M gearbox

does it come with the clutch pedals and all the necessary hydraulics?

Des,

What do u mean by hydraulic ?

Only SMG needs hydraulic ma, manual gearbox is a single unit, controlled via level arm..

And what is a 330i M gearbox ? Does 330Ci comes with a M gearbox ??

Barry, POWER! Was about to call dibs and then call or sms u! :)

MRacer77 said:
does it come with the clutch pedals and all the necessary hydraulics?

No, the price I'm quoting doesn't come wif the pedals & other stuffs.Mine here is the gearbox,clutch,gear stick,
flywheel...

Someone told me pedals fr E36s would fit in.Any comments?

& also what is 'DIBs'?

Cheers

Dibs is US slang for "CHOPE" or "Reserve". Just telling the rest of the posters that he/she is 1st in queue for any product/item!

piggyboyz said:
Des,

Only SMG needs hydraulic ma, manual gearbox is a single unit, controlled via level arm..

The manual gearbox will require the foot controls, input and output cylinder clutch / pressure hose assy (hydralics!!),clutch switch/module switch, gearshift rod joint, shifting arm, selector rod (UUC EVO3 SSK +DSSR) and the necessary bolts and nuts and clips and washers etc..... all in all... about a $2ksin including after market shifter EVO3 SSK+DSSR swee swee.

piggyboyz said:
Des,

what I meant is what Blackstealth already so elegantly put in his/her post already. Cheers!

hi i was wondering if you still have the gear box.. how much are u asking for in RM or Sing? is it in KL? thanks.
lee

BlackStealth said:
The manual gearbox will require the foot controls, input and output cylinder clutch / pressure hose assy (hydralics!!),clutch switch/module switch, gearshift rod joint, shifting arm, selector rod (UUC EVO3 SSK +DSSR) and the necessary bolts and nuts and clips and washers etc..... all in all... about a $2ksin including after market shifter EVO3 SSK+DSSR swee swee.

Wah! U toking ah? Who's the one helping in this mod har??

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

'Clan Master'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElsieHarris
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back