335 Coupe

Re: 335 Coupe

Ahbengdriver;150436 said:
Seriously, we shld use this forum to encourage competition to PML. No way BMWs are so costly and rediculously marked up in prices in SG. In the USA the new 335i Sedan is just a replacement model for their 330i outgoing. Here models like 330i and 335i machiam like super big deals like that.

MA-JU-LAH...PI

the truth is, in the premier sport segment, the higher the price the higher the prestidge. pricing it too low will kill the brand.

if i can afford, i also hope the price is as high as possible so as not so many "clones" on the road.

too bad i can't.
S$250 sounds reasonable for PML.

hitmee;150527 said:
the truth is, in the premier sport segment, the higher the price the higher the prestidge. pricing it too low will kill the brand.

if i can afford, i also hope the price is as high as possible so as not so many "clones" on the road.

too bad i can't.
S$250 sounds reasonable for PML.

the words 'reasonable' and 'PML' dont go well with one another. At least it used to be. Lets hope this pricing is here to stay if not lower. Otherwise, Vincar and cybercars will be getting most of the moola i sense.

P.S - My sales advisor just called me and told me the new 325Ci @ launch is $188 said:
Well, if so, the PI 325ci should be in the region of ??150k+?? I am sure at that price, a lot of pple will want to buy it.

For that matter, any1 knows of the cheapest price of a PIed Boxster?

fastcar;150532 said:
Well, if so, the PI 325ci should be in the region of ??150k+?? I am sure at that price, a lot of pple will want to buy it.

For that matter, any1 knows of the cheapest price of a PIed Boxster?

errrr....before u get excited...last quote I had from vincar was 335i @$220k neg and similarly 325i Coupe @ $180k -ish. They say they bring in Cayman also but I didnt ask price leh

Ahbengdriver;150536 said:
errrr....before u get excited...last quote I had from vincar was 335i @$220k neg and similarly 325i Coupe @ $180k -ish. They say they bring in Cayman also but I didnt ask price leh

Someone posted earlier that PML price their 325ci at 188k with COE. So obviously PI importers got to price it quite a bit lower. typically at least 20-40k cheaper...if not may as well but from PML!

fastcar;150538 said:
Someone posted earlier that PML price their 325ci at 188k with COE. So obviously PI importers got to price it quite a bit lower. typically at least 20-40k cheaper...if not may as well but from PML!

Apparently there are 2 versions of the 325, one wit sunroof and GPS and one without. If its going for 200K and vincar can do it at 180K, its till something. Normally, its the higherm models that always command a higher premium. base models still have to remain competitive so i dont expect such a huge savings on the 325/330 Coupes.

Nuke said:
Confirm brother brother or group buy price? hahahahaaha
No, not brother to brother. Vincent is the brother-in-law of my colleague Ms Beng. Was quoted below $210K to me. But think can ask for volume discount.......

Re: PI Group buy interest

Side track a bit. The stock 335i packs 306BHP but I was reading e90post.com where the tuners seem to have been able to tune this beast up to 380BHP so far, and job is not over yet.

Woow thats almost an M3 ! Worth group buying.......

Re: PI Group buy interest

Ahbengdriver said:
Side track a bit. The stock 335i packs 306BHP but I was reading e90post.com where the tuners seem to have been able to tune this beast up to 380BHP so far, and job is not over yet. Woow thats almost an M3 ! Worth group buying.......
Potential M3 eater.......

Group Buy 335

1) Triple M
2) Blackstealth
3) SMYUEN (if only..... sigh....sigh...sigh...)
4) Nivlek888

i agree with ahbeng..maybe we can "invite" PIs to deal with the forum. this way members benefit from savings, PIs get business, PML learns their lesson and WAKES UP...Win-Win-Win situation!

I think we should invite Cyber cars and Vincar to post an adv on our forum homepage just like spa for cars, kbs motorsports and others now have. Actually I told the SE at vincar that if they provide good professional sales ethnics, they will surely get good business from us here. I also told them to log into our forum....swee boh...

MAJULAH.....BMW price drop liao. Sky got eyes !

Hia-dees, by the way the standard spec list I got from vincar for the 335 Coupe had "Lights Package" ...what is this, anyone?

also there is "Dynamic Cornering Control" , is this same as "Dynamic Drive" found on 5-er?

The Lights package probably refers to Bi-xenons with adaptive cornering feature

DCC, heard it before in Volvos S60R...
Basically, it's a control function that interprets the rotation speed of the steering wheel and the speed and roll rate of the car something like that..

TripleM;150889 said:
The Lights package probably refers to Bi-xenons with adaptive cornering feature

DCC, heard it before in Volvos S60R...
Basically, it's a control function that interprets the rotation speed of the steering wheel and the speed and roll rate of the car something like that..

No leh. In the list it has already adaptive headlights and bi-xenons. This lights package is another thingie worr.

But as usual active steering n comfort excess are optional items :screwedu:

Ahbengdriver;150873 said:
"Lights Package" ...what is this, anyone?

nowadays so many sales gimmicks...maybe they see you ah beng then offer you free 6 month supply of menthol lights leh..? check the boot when you receive the car just to be sure...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79kingcoupons

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back