335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

Re: 335 vs 325 vs Audi TT?

kenntona;296670 said:
I sponsor you, Beng.

Audemars Piguet !!!

Aaa, the "pa kua' gud arh...scare away everything. Makes driving safer. I intend to debadge the front rear bmw logo n replace with this one. U got CF version?

Ahbengdriver said:
Aaa, the "pa kua' gud arh...scare away everything. Makes driving safer. I intend to debadge the front rear bmw logo n replace with this one. U got CF version?
This one can? Par Gua, CF, pedigree, long zong wu..........

Image0012.jpg

Aaa, the "pa kua' gud arh...scare away everything. Makes driving safer. I intend to debadge the front rear bmw logo n replace with this one.

Hey, Beng - I'd love to see that on your car. It would still be a BMW (Bagua Motoren Werke). But for heavens sake make sure you "hang" the bagua the right way round. For a front engined car like a BMW, the bottom side of your bagua ("Li" or fire) should be facing the front. And the top of your bagua ("Kan" or water) should be facing the back - that's where your petrol tank is. Otherwise your BMW will drive funny all over the road.

Any feng shui experts here who have a different opinion?

gerrygirl;296560 said:
HEEHEE.... this information was intentionally omitted.... see whether anybody paying attention mah. ABD, not black and red lah. Donch worry. Mine nicer, black with brown interior! But slower... : (

Beri good! Black with brown is nice! Why not 335 :(

acupunch;296749 said:
phil, scroll back 2 pages to read. dont be lazy.

Actually, she never actually said what she got. Even you asked her if got 325.

okok... will stop being coy and annoying. I ended up with the 325 coupe because 335 the out of budget lah. And also cos somebody wise said that for that kind of money, I should get a used porsche. Which makes sense to me cos I'm not a serious enthusiast, and a 335 might be wasted on me.

Having said that, you guys might just make an enthusiast out of me! The day after I collected the car, I was already surfing the web and shopping for car cleaning products. Told my husband that what we had COULD NOT CUT IT. Ran around looking for Mguires (?). He thinks I'm quite mad.

nothing better than sending your car to SPA FOR CAR. they take good care of it. I say one.

DIY is fun if you can handle it. I was DIY man, but after 8mths, I give up. so i decided to try SPA FOR CAR cos my car washed so often till so many swirl marks. SFC restore it back to KKGG condition. even I was driving in the rain just now. Is still KKGG. all the water can't seem to stay or stain. brilliant.

DIY is always a better result in my opinion.

its like modding, for me, DIY is best. thats real modding

Mockngbrd;297093 said:
DIY also fun mah... kkgg kkgg

KKGG???? :confused:

Yah, swirl marks are V annoying. But the car polishing companies at carparks of the departmental stores can't seem to be able to get rid of them either. I'm definitely going to pay a visit to recommended vendors.

Me thinks I'd better start another thread on car maintenace before OT and kena scolded.

kim kim goot goot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back