3M Customized Floor mats

Re: 3M Customized Floor mats

dantito;559320 said:
$145 is definitely for the standard grade. outside prices are somewhere there too. the cost of the superior ones are about $190 or more..
whats the diff between standard and superior?

Slater;559312 said:
i rather u go for the original floor matts then. assuming they r not the ones that are already in ur car

Think its the one that are already in the car.

I got my nomad 3m superior without boot mat plus free delivery for $160.

artemis76;559325 said:
Think its the one that are already in the car.

I got my nomad 3m superior without boot mat plus free delivery for $160.
shld try to speak to ur sales person and see if he can get u a discount on the 3M mats

longhorn;559341 said:
if i not wrong, just the thickness of the mat is different
fug man. think ive been ripped! ordered a 2nd set of mats and i noticed its thinner than the 1st. kept wondering why. now i know!

Standard is 11mm
Superior is 15mm

I also never verify, only check the receipt for superior wording

Slater;559349 said:
fug man. think ive been ripped! ordered a 2nd set of mats and i noticed its thinner than the 1st. kept wondering why. now i know!

wah, who conned you bro??

dantito;559432 said:
wah, who conned you bro??
no la. i had a complimentary set from SA when i got my ride, i wanted another set in a diff colour and what i got was thinner than the 1st set.

Slater;559456 said:
no la. i had a complimentary set from SA when i got my ride, i wanted another set in a diff colour and what i got was thinner than the 1st set.

whats SA??

Trying to get a set done for my wife's new daily beater. Does anyone know where I can get it done and pay using a credit card? Silly as it may sound but all of the last 5 places I rang only accept cash.

ACS6;564325 said:
Trying to get a set done for my wife's new daily beater. Does anyone know where I can get it done and pay using a credit card? Silly as it may sound but all of the last 5 places I rang only accept cash.

Got mine at Maxtrend Marketing Pte Ltd - 2020 Bukit Batok Street 23 #01-242 Tel: 6569 6833. They accepted CC and also can get a discount if you AA member.

Maxtrend is good... go upstairs to office for CC payment.

Cool stuff. Thats where I'll be going. Thanks guys!

VWGOLF.jpg

Picture405.jpg

Picture406.jpg

Picture219.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Picture359.jpg

Picture360.jpg

Picture287.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture291.jpg

Customised 3M Carmat w Heel Plate and Grippers (FREE Driver Side Embroidery Car Logo)- Special price for all car clubs and car forums in Singapore.
photo3logo.jpg

New Arrivals! Silver Embroidery logos for Mercedes, Lexus & Toyota. Pls indicate that you want the silver logos instead of the default ones in your order.
LOGOS.jpg

New Designs Embroidery logos for cars
photo4-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

Some of the Embroidery Logo Available.
photo10.jpg

photo8-1.jpg

Carmats with Embroidery Logo
Usual:
Standard 6050- $145 / $205 w boot included.

Superior 6850 - $175 / $240 w boot included.
Prices are after discount. Only valid for orders made by SMS and for sedan cars only. For SUV & MPV pricing, pls sms me. FREE Driver Side Car Logo embedded into mat.
Standard 6050 - $135 / Std w boot included - $195
Superior 6850 - $165 / Superior w boot included - $230

You can use AAA Premium for boot mat as its more economy as boot mat is not for stepping. AAA Premium is good enough. If you order 3M Superior, just add $40 for AAA Premium boot mat. Total is $205.
We also sell single piece for driver mat with heel plate and grippers. Pls sms us for pricing.
Prices include delivery to your place after office hours(at our timing). We absorbed the GST.
Colours - black, red, blue, grey, beige & brown
Std is 10mm thick, Superior is 13mm thick. 2 pc front, 1 pc rear.
As there is no deposit needed to order, there will be no cancellation once your order is confirm.
Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no., std or superior, any boot and colour of mat. If you do not want the Free driver logo, pls let us know in your sms.
example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, superior w boot, black.

*We only deliver the carmats to the rubbish point below your block or carpark below your blk. We do not help u put the mats and also we do not go to your MSCP to pass you the mats. Its very simple and easy to put the mats. I have a lower back injury and have stopped installing mats as it will affect my back and it causes me lot of pain and discomfort. Thanks for your understanding.
Prices are accurate from 7 Feb 2011 onwards.

Latest!! Luxury Carmats - Duo Colours
photobmw-1.jpg

Black/Beige with Beige Heel Plate on BMW 730iL
photoduoblackred.jpg

Black/Red with Mugen Emboidery Logo on Black Heel Plate
photoduoblackbeige.jpg

Beige/Black with Black Heel Plate
photoduobeige.jpg

Beige/Brown with Beige Heel plate
duoblackred.jpg

Black with Red
duo.jpg

Brown with Beige
photoduo3.jpg

Duo Black/Red on Honda Civic FD
photoduo2.jpg

Duo Black/Red on Honda Civic FD with Heel plate and Logo. Actual mats are much nicer than photos
photoduobeigebrown.jpg

Beige/Brown on Lexus IS250 with brown heel plate

Latest car interior product for those who are interested in improving the interior of their cars. Luxury Duo colour carmats with interlocking colours. Very stylish and will make your car interior looks really special. Comes with matching heel plates. You can choose black or red for Duo Black/Red or Beige or brown for Duo Brown/beige or Duo Beige/Black
Thickness is 20mm(Super Thick mats). Studs below to prevents slipping.
Special Introductory Price - $120 for Driver(w Heel Plate), Passenger, 1 whole piece for rear. Free driver logo. For Merc S-Class/7 Series/Audi A8 - Additional $10.
As there is no deposit needed to order, there will be no cancellation once your order is confirm.
These carmats were so popular that the first batch were completely sold out within 3 days of introduction. New stocks just came in. Very popular in Malaysia. There are selling at above RM$300 for each set.
Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no., Duo
Black/Red, Beige/Black or Brown/Beige, any boot and colour of mat. If you do not want the Free driver logo, pls let us know in your sms.

example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, Duo Black/Red
*We only deliver the carmats to the rubbish point below your block or carpark below your blk. We do not help u put the mats and also we do not go to your MSCP to pass you the mats. Its very simple and easy to put the mats. I have a lower back injury and have stopped installing mats as it will affect my back and it causes me lot of pain and discomfort. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

photoblink2.jpg

Crystal strips for Heel Plate
photoblink2beige.jpg

Blink strip on Beige carmat
photostickerblink.jpg

Blink strip on Black Carmat
photosticker.jpg

photoblink.jpg

Latest!! Crystals for your Customised Carmats. If you want to increase the 'Blink' factor for your car interior, now you can with our crystal strip on the Heel Plate. Just add $30 more for each Crystal strip or $10 for Blink Strip in your carmat order. Either 3M mats or AAA Premium mats. Embossed into the heel plate and seal up. Looks very nice and special for all cars interior. Just indicate in your carmat order that you want the crystal or blink strip and we will do the rest. Thanks.

Customised 3M Carmat w Heel Plate and Grippers (FREE Driver Side Embroidery Car Logo)- Special price for all car clubs and car forums in Singapore.
photologos-1.jpg

photologosnew.jpg

New Designs Embroidery logos for cars
LOGOS.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo8-1.jpg

Carmats with Embroidery Logo
Usual:
Standard 6050- $145 / $215 w boot included.

Superior 6850 - $175 / $240 w boot included.
Prices are after discount. Only valid for orders made by SMS and for sedan cars only. For SUV & MPV pricing, pls sms me. FREE Driver Side Car Logo embedded into mat. Additional cost for S-class/7 series/A8.
Standard 6050 - $135 / Std w boot included - $195 to 205(depending on boot size)
Superior 6850 - $165 / Superior w boot included - $230 to 240(depending on boot size)

You can use AAA Premium for boot mat as its more economy as boot mat is not for stepping. AAA Premium is good enough. If you order 3M Superior, just add $40 for AAA Premium boot mat. Total is $205.
We also sell single piece for driver mat with heel plate and grippers. Pls sms us for pricing.
Prices include delivery to your place after office hours(at our timing). We absorbed the GST.
Colours - black, red, blue, grey, beige & brown
Std is 10mm thick, Superior is 13mm thick. 2 pc front, 1 pc rear.
Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no., std or superior, any boot and colour of mat. If you do not want the Free driver logo, pls let us know in your sms.
example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, superior w/o boot, black.

Special National Day Promo!! Any Customised 3M Carmat which you order from us will entitle you to $30 discount off any of our Car Accidents Recorders(Car DVR) or $30 off Easycar E772AS 2Way Alarm.
Please refer to our website www.advancedsecurityconcept.webs.com
Prices are accurate from 1 July 2011 onwards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back