3M floor mat

Re: 3M floor mat

so any loabng for cheap 3m mats? can to share or pm me?

3M Customised Car Mat – Fits your car to a tee
Benefits:
1. Tailor-made to fit each car model
2. Homogenous heel plate prevents premature wear and tear at the driver’s seat
3. Gripper strips at the back to keep mats in place
4. Genuine 3M quality for comfort and durability
5. One complete piece for the rear minimizes trips and falls
6. Up to two years limited warranty from our authorized distributor
7. Fire-retardant material as an added safety feature.
8. Heel plate and vinyl coil mat actually have a anti-fatigue effect. When you rest your heel on the heel plate while driving, its not so tiring as compare to resting on normal mat as the heel plate provides a cushion effect on the heel and sole of your shoes.

do you have the fit for e36 sedan? how much is it for the ones in black?

I am curious. I bought the 3M mats from a shop and had to cut into the driver's side to get the mat behind the accelerator pedal and fit flush to the floor.

Do you have to do that too for the E60?

cannot lah. newspaper are for other usage like sealing up the windows of the car when things start to get happening. you know what i mean. hahahahaha

my current mats are damn old and giving way already.

Called Chris and he mentioned that he needs 3 days!!! Cant wait that long. Just collected my car and dont want to dirty the carpets. Moreover, it has been raining the past couple of days. So i dropped by Maxtrend and they already had the template for my E92 and got it ready for me in 15mins. Amazing job- fits perfectly and doesnt slip. For those who cant wait and dont mind the drive the Bt Batok Industrial estate, i recommend u drive there. Very friendly people.

It was very professionally done. Of cos they did the triming and cutting. They added some anti -slip strips below the mats so that they dont slide around. I opted for the premium mats which were thicker and also has a thicker support for the heels of your shoes so that it doesnt dig into the mat. The full set cost me about $175 for my 335 coupe. They can also cut out a huge piece for your boot but will have to pay extra $30-$45 for that i think. You can see the pics that Chris has posted. They are exactly like that. And they even gave a 1 year warranty for the basic mats and a longer warranty for the premium mats.

Cant believe that people go into such details even for mats!

Same here. Could not wait so went direct to Maxtrend. Had mine done too in about 20mins.

Also chose the premium option. Very well done...mats stayed put so far and had not moved around :)

cablesurge;315646 said:
It was very professionally done. Of cos they did the triming and cutting. They added some anti -slip strips below the mats so that they dont slide around. I opted for the premium mats which were thicker and also has a thicker support for the heels of your shoes so that it doesnt dig into the mat. The full set cost me about $175 for my 335 coupe. They can also cut out a huge piece for your boot but will have to pay extra $30-$45 for that i think. You can see the pics that Chris has posted. They are exactly like that. And they even gave a 1 year warranty for the basic mats and a longer warranty for the premium mats.

Cant believe that people go into such details even for mats!

Hope you will enjoy your mats. If you are not free to go down, you will be able to deliver to you but takes about 4 working days. Also we will give special car forum price but only valid if you order from me. If you go down workshop, there will be no special price. No point wasting petrol and time going down to workshop. Just wait at your home and I will deliver to you. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back