420i or 428i

Re: 420i or 428i

Hi,

I owned a 435 GC M-Sports.
I will suggest that you go for a 428 GC as its a complete car.
I am surprised that they throw in HUD, M brakes and full kit for a 428. Your key will have a blue trims and looks great too :dance:
Go for it and no regrets....

Thanks bro, I two kids liao so too late for any convertible. Wife say buy next time when kids grow up, hope she dun forget when that happens :lol:

ken1982;1125905 said:
Bro, I am getting married next year and that's the excuse which I gave to my girlfriend and family. Use this excuse and you might end up like me, getting a convertible! Easy access!

hey Guys,

I have already got my 428i Gran Coupe. Got it from PPSL 2nd hand car. Dont really like the colour of the leather and im thinking of changing it.

Just to check with you guys, any recommended place to change the leather of the car?

Duke;1129990 said:
hey Guys,

I have already got my 428i Gran Coupe. Got it from PPSL 2nd hand car. Dont really like the colour of the leather and im thinking of changing it.

Just to check with you guys, any recommended place to change the leather of the car?
Classic auto lor

Duke;1129990 said:
hey Guys,

can try Sin Hock Heng at Sin Ming......6454 8160..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back