435 Gran Coupe

The Guardian

Hi Folks,

There is a 435 manual gran coupe in the market. After some checked, found that it has changed dealers twice and price has dropped by 2k in 2 weeks. Anyone has any history of this car? I’m aware that it’s a 1 owner car so may not have much info of it to dig.

No info but don’t like the interior color. Manual though so that might explain the price drop. Bargain hard cos they can’t wait to get rid of it

I went to view the car when it was advertised, found out that it was consigned previously for half a year but no offer at all. Car is very new... Other than that, you will probably have a hard time selling it later because of the manual tranny.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Looking at the condition of the leather, it doesn't look like one that is under used.
And the dull paintwork plus chips here and there further discount the under used status in my opinion.
Unless it's really low in price, doubt it will be attractive to buy especially with a manual tranny.

Thanks.

Looking at the condition of the leather, it doesn't look like one that is under used.
And the dull paintwork plus chips here and there further discount the under used status in my opinion.
Unless it's really low in price, doubt it will be attractive to buy especially with a manual tranny.

Wow the first owner who order this F36 from PML must be paying big bucks huh:ultrasho:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88mincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back