46ers - Let's Gather !

Re: 46ers - Let's Gather !

iScoupe;409316 said:
ya all trying to take photo along AYE > Changi.... clap clap...
ya me too, I getting warning letter soon from transport authority...

Thanks Jinooi for ur coffee O ! Ya Jeff, ur hidden dragon damn chio !

jacky,

was told if u do more than 220k/hr e sattelite wont be able to capture leh...........so uncle say one:nehnehhh:

KNN I left earlier, got a head start and got passed by 3 siaokias on Sheares Bridge.... oh wait, 4 siaokias cos one slower than the lead 3 eventually passed me around Marine Parade.... lol

C3P0;409319 said:
All should learn from iscoupe. His wife using his car, yet he still come for meetup. Good spirit!

He said he parachuted down from C130. Sounds like C3P0.
got heart, can always take taxi down.... now dun have disel surcharge.. :lol2:

Breyton;409335 said:
KNN I left earlier, got a head start and got passed by 3 siaokias on Sheares Bridge.... oh wait, 4 siaokias cos one slower than the lead 3 eventually passed me around Marine Parade.... lol
ur Z4 spoil ah?

like the toto exos when he left... like A380 in muti-storey car park !

Breyton;409335 said:

Let me guess who are the 3: j8833t, kentonna, and jinooi. The 4th one should be...hmmm.....herman?

iScoupe;409342 said:
ur Z4 spoil ah?

like the toto exos when he left... like A380 in muti-storey car park !

Breyton was slow because he's driving his wife and baby in e90. If he's driving his z4, he will be the 5th siao kia :lol2:

The workers at the carpark thought A380 landed at the wrong place.:lol2:

C3P0;409346 said:
Breyton was slow because he's driving his wife and baby in e90. If he's driving his z4, he will be the 5th siao kia :lol2:

The workers at the carpark thought A380 landed at the wrong place.:lol2:

Hahaha...that's a good one...:lol2:

C3P0;409345 said:
Let me guess who are the 3: j8833t, kentonna, and jinooi. The 4th one should be...hmmm.....herman?

Two black, one white..... (played mastermind before?)

C3P0;409346 said:

Eh, for that stretch I was cruising in Z4... alone.... those 3 are just too siaokia.... lol

Looks like u guys had a good meet up. Sorry about that i wasn't able to make it at the last minute. My friends flight was changed to the evening so i didn't end up swinging by T3.

Looks like i'll have to catch u guys and gals next time. So when are the pics coming up? :)

southpaw23;409444 said:
Looks like i'll have to catch u guys and gals next time. So when are the pics coming up? :)

No apologies needed, bro...there's always another gathering. As for pics, you could probably apply to buy prints from Traffic Police located at Ubi...may not be as well taken as those usually posted here and probably only shots of rear end of our cars...:)

Dan Ong;409452 said:
dragon? that guy gangster la..

What "gangster "...the proper term is "TRIAD CHIEF". ( a.k.a."ci kwee tow " or " long tow lau tar" )
...btw, thk u very muchie for the gift, very tasty...for that, I won't go chiet u on the first day i.e. 26th Jan...:nehnehhh:

j8833t;409507 said:
No apologies needed, bro...there's always another gathering. As for pics, you could probably apply to buy prints from Traffic Police located at Ubi...may not be as well taken as those usually posted here and probably only shots of rear end of our cars...:)

LOL.... :lol2:

I missed most of the fun but still managed to catch the "A380" in action... I regretted not getting a TAXI RIDE from iScoupe... Bleah...

fiercepink;409547 said:
I missed most of the fun but still managed to catch the "A380" in action....

Wow, nice avatar..... :lol2::lol2:

Why didn't you use the colour version? Hehehehehe......

WOOT.

Jasmine's avatar like MODEL leh.

Toto's garang car can be heard 3 floors down.
Its louder than a bloody armour tank. i swear.

Breyton;409607 said:

Photographer good mah and he made the effort to change it to B&W so must use... Besides, the green is very radioactive...

fiercepink;409734 said:
Photographer good mah and he made the effort to change it to B&W so must use... Besides, the green is very radioactive...

I think if Herman saw the colour version he will not say look like model liao.... look like siaocharbor more like it..... :lol2::lol2:

j8833t;409507 said:
What "gangster "...the proper term is "TRIAD CHIEF". ( a.k.a."ci kwee tow " or " long tow lau tar" )
...btw, thk u very muchie for the gift, very tasty...for that, I won't go chiet u on the first day i.e. 26th Jan...:nehnehhh:
more like "Orh Kwee tao".....

Breyton;409607 said:

like housefly.... a pretty one...

fiercepink;409734 said:
green hornet got bu one meh??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back