5 series F10

Re: 5 series F10

Hello all,

I am planning to get bmw f10 too....

now should i get it from PI or PML ? headache ah!!!

Can anyone give me suggestions ?

I love the f10 to the max!

Help.

ipoh-horfun;650327 said:
Hello all,

Help.

Hi there,

Welcome & glad that you love F10 !

It comes down to your budget and your comfort level with PI. There are much feedback of PML i.e. after sales service, workshop, over price etc But some simply want to go to authorize dealer.

do you have car to trade-in? PML over trade margin is very high. Be a good negotiator if you plan to drop by.

ipoh-horfun;650327 said:
Hello all,

Help.

I have owned 4 BMs from PML in the past but just ordered a 535 from a PI. The price gap is just too big for me to accept this time; even the sales people at PML give up on trying to justify.

There is another thread here, I think, on PML vs PI, you can look it up. If this is your first bimmer or you are not so experienced with cars, workshops, etc, go to PML -- despite the complaints that you will hear from others, you can't go wrong with the authorized dealership. That said, if you know/are familiar with your bimmer and have an outside mechanic that is competent, can trust and takes good care of you, save some money and go with a PI.

Thanks for the advice.

Is that servicing only concern I have to worry about when I buy from Pi ?
To me the savings could do me many good, and spent some good brake set or rims.

the PML sales person claims its 2nd class to buy from Pi of which I am trying to make reason out of it.

I pay less, I get the same machine? I am second class? when i drive the car out, i enjoy the ride, who cares about 2nd class right ? haha...

tht y i need serious opinions on anything I have to worry about when buying from Pi VS PML ? haha

btw: y only pi cars have sun-roof for f10 - 523i series ?

ipoh-horfun;650350 said:
Thanks for the advice.

Is that servicing only concern I have to worry about when I buy from Pi ?
To me the savings could do me many good, and spent some good brake set or rims.

the PML sales person claims its 2nd class to buy from Pi of which I am trying to make reason out of it.

I pay less, I get the same machine? I am second class? when i drive the car out, i enjoy the ride, who cares about 2nd class right ? haha...

tht y i need serious opinions on anything I have to worry about when buying from Pi VS PML ? haha

btw: y only pi cars have sun-roof for f10 - 523i series ?

Servicing, warranty, knowing your specs and the prices, delivery date, OMV, COE, there are many things you need to pin down and get a PI to commit and confirm. Not that these things are of no concern when you buy from PML, but at least you can be sure that they are aboveboard and won't resort to underhanded ways to get your $.

Class talk is nonsense.

You can choose any specs you like if you are planning to indent a car. When PIs bring in cars to sell, they usually spec them low to keep the price more attractive. Sunroof would add to cost that a potential 523 buyer may not want to pay. You really need to check the specs under a microscope and confirm with OMV before committing to a car.

Thanks for the great info.

I was also told by PML sales man that certain Pi servicing centre cannot handle the complexity of the new F10, and only PML can handle it.

Told me to go for PML car instead. so confuse now. Pi seems really offer hard to resist deals lor...

For sure not ALL service centers can handle the F10. But some can, I know mine could. The F10 is more than a year old, dude; so far, I've not heard any horror servicing stories, have you?

But really, if you have concerns, it's better to go with PML. Peace of mind is worth more than money at the end of the day. I was tempted to import a car myself (save even more $) but because of concerns, I paid extra to go PI. Same logic. ;)

ok. Thanks for the great info bro.... will consider and update again if i go for PML or pi..

hahaa.... if Pi may need to trouble you to advice on good servicing centers... if u dun mind :p

Yo Guys..
Looking to get 535i. PML said that m-sport suspension is factory only option.
true? Any lobang to get it done outside? If not other options? I am a sucker for firm rides.

Cheers.

porky88;653634 said:
Yo Guys..
Looking to get 535i. PML said that m-sport suspension is factory only option.
true? Any lobang to get it done outside? If not other options? I am a sucker for firm rides.

Cheers.

welcome.... 523i better re-sell leh.

porky88;653660 said:
if looking to resell.. will have brought merc...
somethings got to give...

Merc re-sell nothing great. haha.. for now la.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back