523 current selling price ?

lcchu

Anyone know the current selling price, before 3% rebate. Understand firm this forum since August it goes fo 171K.

Re: 523 current selling price ?

you can get it at 169k but without start push button(these`are going for 175k).no point taking that 3% rebate and end up n paying more by interest.only a few units left.

try sqeezing for less.

The start button still requires you to stick the key in right? What else comes with the current crop of 523s?

lcchu said:
Thanks, still delibrating between 325 and 523.

IMO you ought to consider your needs:

1. do you need the extra space/bulk/boot for ferrying family?

2. do you look "young" for a 5 series? trust me i've seen pretty ridiculous examples.

3. if you really want a good drive..the 325 is definitely the way to go..not to say the 523 isn't good..it is..just that the 325 is really just more agile and chuckable.

a family member of mine was made to go through the same such thinking process..in the end she went for the 523 but bought it at 177K..now heard it's done to about 168/169K..

523iA now at $175k, PML already finished clearing 'older' stock... I think the interest rebate and service package will end by this year...

dun hurry....car price should drop in march 2006...

CHEERS!

TEE said:
dun hurry....car price should drop in march 2006...

CHEERS!

Why will car prices drop in Mar 06 and how do you know if you don't mind revealing. Inquiring minds wanna know :)

Because that's about budget time. Looks like some people are expecting some goodies from the garment.

If we go by historical trend, we should get another 20% arf reduction.

hoks said:
If we go by historical trend, we should get another 20% arf reduction.
But don't forget that whatever they lower at the front end, they'll more than cover back for it by lowering the OMV rebate even more.

Yeah...we can never beat the system...annual depreciation will stay the same lor...but probably u save some $$ by taking a smaller loan....

Myself and my business partner booked in Oct 05 at 170K flat. I was a bit lucky to get my car with push button start, push button for the trunk & leather idrive knob due to the old stock have not the color I wanted (silver titanium).
Is the current offer at 175K come with navigation system (GPS)?

tcc39 said:
Myself and my business partner booked in Oct 05 at 170K flat. I was a bit lucky to get my car with push button start, push button for the trunk & leather idrive knob due to the old stock have not the color I wanted (silver titanium).
Is the current offer at 175K come with navigation system (GPS)?

No sat nav the last time I was there with my friend. She's looking for one. However, we find spending $175k for 523i seriously mind boggling. There just may be a cheaper way to get it :yummie:

In case someone is interested, there are a couple of 523 for sale in sgcarmart...all

The new 523i that will be arriving next year will come with the start/stop button ignition, but the selling price is going at 175K.

PML still left a few units of 523i without the start/stop button and is asking for 169K and still with room for bargain. I believe they only left with white and red color, that was the news i received last week.

I've been thinking of changing my E39 ride but hold back due to my current ride being under utilize and also service from PML.

My latest candidates is IS250, which price range is between 120K+ to 130K+.

Brandons said:
I can't believe paying $6,000 for a start-stop button!

Wah... I didn't realise that!!! I would have paid only 120something for my E90 if I say i don't want the start button!!! But the start button damn steady leh... everyone wants to press it when they first sit in car. hahaha...

Oh by the way!!!! its a dangerous button. The other day someone press the button when the car was moving and the engine stopped!!!! luckily i was in the car park...urghhh I would have thought that it they should have designed it with some safety feature.. like during start.. only step brake then engine will crank or else the press button cannot start car... But they did not do something abt stopping.. I better start a thread to warn other E90 drivers.. somemore the button on the side of the passenger.

Hi,

Does anyone know what is the current price for a brand new 325 325Ci?

kurqa said:
IMO you ought to consider your needs:

1. do you need the extra space/bulk/boot for ferrying family?

2. do you look "young" for a 5 series? trust me i've seen pretty ridiculous examples.

3. if you really want a good drive..the 325 is definitely the way to go..not to say the 523 isn't good..it is..just that the 325 is really just more agile and chuckable.

a family member of mine was made to go through the same such thinking process..in the end she went for the 523 but bought it at 177K..now heard it's done to about 168/169K..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back